By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Alan Wake confirmed for PC

Tagged games:

Aldro said:
Porcupine_I said:
what do you do if you want a xbox exclusive without buying a xbox?

wait for it

Haha :D

yeah so i didn't buy PS2

some people really love to do something shit like this if they find any chance

Around the Network
Millenium said:
Solid-Stark said:
Yes! Great news! Now I definitely won't be getting an xbox as PC will have all the IP's i wanted to play; Left4Dead, Alan Wake, and Mass Effect(previously exclusive 360/PC) (I'll only miss out on Gears :( )

Yeah shame that Gears 2 & 3 aren't on pc. :( People always say Gears of War 1 pc didn't work properly, but I never had any problems, and controls are fine as I just use my 360 controller for pc.

Yeah...but who knows this took nearly two years to finally release on PC, and it was previously cancelled on PC, so maybe we'll see Gears 2 and 3 2 years from now :P

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
Yes! Great news! Now I definitely won't be getting an xbox as PC will have all the IP's i wanted to play; Left4Dead, Alan Wake, and Mass Effect(previously exclusive 360/PC) (I'll only miss out on Gears :( )

Gears 1 is on the PC budd!

Aldro said:
Solid-Stark said:

Yeah but it's not the whole series though :( It's like reading a book series on kindle, you read the first and you like it, too bad the rest are not on the kindle store, and you refuse to buy the actual book because it's more expensive :P Weird analogy but yeah haha

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

This was the only 360 exclusive that I was interested in, and now it's not exclusive anymore.

Will play it.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Better late than never I guess.

Good game!

Troll_Whisperer said:
This was the only 360 exclusive that I was interested in, and now it's not exclusive anymore.

Will play it.

I like your thinking!

@

Solid-Stark:

People can hope, I'd rather the rest of Gears & Halo stay exclusive to the Xbox platform(s). Although, Gears 3 sucks, broken piece of shit.

Solid-Stark said:
Aldro said:
Solid-Stark said:

Yeah but it's not the whole series though :( It's like reading a book series on kindle, you read the first and you like it, too bad the rest are not on the kindle store, and you refuse to buy the actual book because it's more expensive :P Weird analogy but yeah haha

Just think of it as a huge demo xD. If you LOOOVE it and it justifies a 360 purchase for the series alone -> get it.

Nice. I might get it as I have been almost interested in it. And it includes DLC.

so it's exclusive to the 360 then

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.