By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Alan Wake confirmed for PC

Tagged games:

Carl2291 said:
Better late than never I guess.

Good game!

the sad thing some poples really love turn a good news thread to "war" thread

i bet if AW release on PC 20years later they will still say "thats why i wait for it"

Around the Network
Millenium said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
This was the only 360 exclusive that I was interested in, and now it's not exclusive anymore.

Will play it.

I like your thinking!

@

Solid-Stark:

People can hope, I'd rather the rest of Gears & Halo stay exclusive to the Xbox platform(s). Although, Gears 3 sucks, broken piece of shit.

Whaat? I havent played GeoW3, its broken/sucks? How?! Please elaborate xD, I bought Gears 2 and was extremely dissapointed in the online with lag, long matchmaking and disconnects. But Gears 3 had a beta so surely this aint a problem..

chapset said:
so it's exclusive to the 360 then

Exclusive to the 360 when you dont need a 360 to play it. Logic..

Stupid PC box can't keep any exclusives. This is embarrassing.

Aldro said:
Millenium said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
This was the only 360 exclusive that I was interested in, and now it's not exclusive anymore.

Will play it.

I like your thinking!

@

Solid-Stark:

People can hope, I'd rather the rest of Gears & Halo stay exclusive to the Xbox platform(s). Although, Gears 3 sucks, broken piece of shit.

Whaat? I havent played GeoW3, its broken/sucks? How?! Please elaborate xD, I bought Gears 2 and was extremely dissapointed in the online with lag, long matchmaking and disconnects. But Gears 3 had a beta so surely this aint a problem..

It's not broken at all, by far the most polished Gears game. I don't get why anyone would say it's broken except if the hate Gears. 

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Millenium said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

Will play it.

I like your thinking!

@

Solid-Stark:

Bug in the game that causes the entire console to lock-op/freeze everytime they try to load any game mode.

It's a error that occurs for 0.3%-1.0%  of the GoW 3 population, and it was exsistant in Gears 2 aswell (though it never happended to me with that game) So it's a bug Epic Games never bothered to fix.

Now it's finally working again after ~2 months, but Epic Games have done me wrong, I can't be bothered to play the game anymore, even though it is great.

@ smroadkill15, I own: Gears of War 1, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, and Gears of War 1 pc, exclusives editions of all the console games as well, so please don't claim that I call it broken because I "hate" Gears of War, it's one of my favourite franchises.

OT:

Alan Wake, yay!!!

Yes! ^__^

I own it for the 360, but I think it would work a bit better on the PC. Will buy again.

Wait, I mistook this for a good game. It will still be the boring action game that it is on the 360 on the PC...

Millenium said:
Aldro said:
Millenium said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

Will play it.

I like your thinking!

@

Solid-Stark:

Bug in the game that causes the entire console to lock-op/freeze everytime they try to load any game mode.

It's a error that occurs for 0.3%-1.0%  of the GoW 3 population, and it was exsistant in Gears 2 aswell (though it never happended to me with that game) So it's a bug Epic Games never bothered to fix.

Now it's finally working again after ~2 months, but Epic Games have done me wrong, I can't be bothered to play the game anymore, even though it is great.

@ smroadkill15, I own: Gears of War 1, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, and Gears of War 1 pc, exclusives editions of all the console games as well, so please don't claim that I call it broken because I "hate" Gears of War, it's one of my favourite franchises.

OT:

Alan Wake, yay!!!

I've played the multiplayer a lot and never ran into any real problem, but occasional lag. I've never heard of anyone having that problem you mentioned(until now). So my opologies for jumping to a conclusion to early.  

Porcupine_I said:
what do you do if you want a xbox exclusive without buying a xbox?

wait for it

:)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I guess MS figured they'd gain more profit considering the game is 1.5 years old