Forums - PC Discussion - Alan Wake confirmed for PC

Tagged games:

enrageorange said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
so it's exclusive to the 360 then

Exclusive to the 360 when you dont need a 360 to play it. Logic..

isn't how it works?? pc+360 = exclusive to 360 ??

See the reply above me. Dc Universe being the only mmo on console is PS3/PC. I don't call it for an exclusives. Who the hell says Mass effect is an HD exclusive just because the Wii doesnt have it? Exclusitivity in my words are limited to one area of experience. If one game can be experienced on more than ONE platform, the term should not be used as it is a lie innmy opinion.

ok how about this. The psp got a bunch of playstation 1 games as ports. The psp vita is going to get a bunch of ps2 games as ports. Psp super vita will get a bunch of ps3 games as ports. Thus the ps3 will have no exclusives. So why did you buy a ps3? To play the games earlier, just like 360 owners get to enjoy some of their games earlier then when they get ported to the PC.

Oh mate I never said that! I personally live in the moment with a year or so into consideration. By the time PS3 games fall multi, we will be on a whole new generation. It won't matter to me personally. I care about this gen! I joined in as a 14 year old child and I am likely to leave this gen as a 20 year old! One has to know when to resign his fanboy status haha. Im just happy these franchises have been so well established on Sonys front with Uncharted and God of War in particular.

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
Nice to see more people will enjoy this game and lol at some of the trolls acting like its some kind of victory.

so, what you are saying is, it's a good thing that more people can play the game, but you don't like people being happy about it?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

oniyide said:
enrageorange said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:

See the reply above me. Dc Universe being the only mmo on console is PS3/PC. I don't call it for an exclusives. Who the hell says Mass effect is an HD exclusive just because the Wii doesnt have it? Exclusitivity in my words are limited to one area of experience. If one game can be experienced on more than ONE platform, the term should not be used as it is a lie innmy opinion.

ok how about this. The psp got a bunch of playstation 1 games as ports. The psp vita is going to get a bunch of ps2 games as ports. Psp super vita will get a bunch of ps3 games as ports. Thus the ps3 will have no exclusives. So why did you buy a ps3? To play the games earlier, just like 360 owners get to enjoy some of their games earlier then when they get ported to the PC.

this made no sense whatsover. How long ago did PS1 released, how long after did PSP come out? Years!! Hell the store didnt get up to snuff until much later in the PSP lifetime. No different than all those GBA ports. THe only difference between this and ALan Wake is that it is still in the same gen. Why does it bother people so much?

You beat me to it. Completely agree and I too don't understand why this bothers so many. Its nothing new and Microsoft does ocasionally put the exact same 360 games to the PC. Its genious. They sell more and inyroduce more players to the game. Whats there not to like?

CGI-Quality said:
May have to jack up my rig just to play this again!

Why, surely your rig should be powerfull enough for AW?

Aldro said:
oniyide said:
enrageorange said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:

this made no sense whatsover. How long ago did PS1 released, how long after did PSP come out? Years!! Hell the store didnt get up to snuff until much later in the PSP lifetime. No different than all those GBA ports. THe only difference between this and ALan Wake is that it is still in the same gen. Why does it bother people so much?

You beat me to it. Completely agree and I too don't understand why this bothers so many. Its nothing new and Microsoft does ocasionally put the exact same 360 games to the PC. Its genious. They sell more and inyroduce more players to the game. Whats there not to like?

yeah i hope it's your originally reason to get in this thread

Around the Network
Millenium said:
CGI, I love you for this news! Finally I shall be able to play this in true HD :)

Still getting the xbla title for xbla though!

How did they convince MS to let it go on steam?

Because even ms knows windows live is a joke

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Great Game, I hope this makes Alan Wake more popular which would result in Alan Wake2

and Anybody using this as an excuse about 1 less reason to get a 360 bullshit is a troll and must not have noticed what console has been on the top of the sales charts this holiday reason.....woot!

Lyrikalstylez said:
Great Game, I hope this makes Alan Wake more popular which would result in Alan Wake2

Anybody using this as an excuse about 1 less reason to get a 360 bullshit is a troll and must not have noticed what console has been on the top of the sales charts this holiday reason.....woot!

that made no sense whatsoever.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

Anybody using this as an excuse about 1 less reason to get a 360 bullshit is a troll and must not have noticed what console has been on the top of the sales charts this holiday reason.....woot!

that made no sense whatsoever.

What doesnt? Those who seem to have that mentality where never going to buy an xbox to begin with , so in my opinion is a troll post

Lyrikalstylez said:

lol just ignore those people

Remember, "The origin of put-downs is an insecurity in the other person"