By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No Multiplayer In The Last of Us. . . But Who Cares! b/c Its Naughty Dog’s First M-Rated Title

Good, good. I don't even know much about the game, yet it already seems quite mature. Obviously having no multiplayers means heavier focus on single-player, and I think it's going to mean a rather mature theme this time.

...That said, I don't exactly trust the site just yet.

Around the Network

For someone who doesn't care much for multiplayer, I'm glad they're going to invest all their efforts in a rich single player experience.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Way of the Warrior for the 3DO was naughty dog's first M rated game about 20 years ago. It was a MK clone, and not a very good one

Good, now they are going to focus on good single player.

JOKA_ said:

If there is no multiplayer I'm hoping for a more sandbox type singleplayer. GTA with fungus zombies and roving gangs with Uncharted gameplay and graphics would be stellar.

This, but seeing that its Naughty dog , i doubt they will make a game like that.

They're just too much of a graphic whores.

Around the Network

What is Naughty Dog's size as far as employees go?

Mr Khan said:
An M rated game. Now Naughty Dog can enter the pantheon of "real" developers

Sorry, but nothing can redeem them from that casual garbage series "Crash Bandicoot"

There was not one gun in that series. Not one.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Mr Khan said:

Sorry, but nothing can redeem them from that casual garbage series "Crash Bandicoot"

Also i have no idea what you two are talking about, but i'll desrigard it as trolling bullshit

No multiplayer?!? Its a damn good news lol.

PullusPardus said:
Kantor said:
Mr Khan said:

Also i have no idea what you two are talking about, but i'll desrigard it as trolling bullshit

+1 for Naughty Dog then.

Would you say that Crash Bandicoot has a neck? Hmmmm.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective