By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA live stream - 4 hours to go

Poor Kojima. :(

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

SKYRIM!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

heh, kojima was so nervous

Dude should never talk english in public again. The game looks like a generic anime over the top hack n slash.

They ruined it, what a shame i was looking forward to that alot aswell.

rising looks quite similar to ninja gaiden imo

Skyrim gets goty? It's barely even a game to some people, lets face it,they can't play it after a certain point. Arkham or Zelda seems more deserving.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
skyrim AKA the most broken game ps3 of all time get GOTY , keep giving prizes to games with gamebreaking bugs :)

maybe it'S broken for ps3 but that doesn't change the fact that it's the best game of the year if you play the 360 or pc vesion.

ok they could say that it's not the best if you wish to buy the ps3 version until a good patch will come but yeah it's still the best game of the year...

i played it over 100 hours now and didn't have one bad glitch which let me restart the game or so... for example i had like 5 of them playing battlefiled 3 so for me battlefiled is much worse if it comes to glitches but it's still good and i don't care.

Never mind rising looks great.

Well...

Skyrim, expectedly won it. Broken games ftw I guess.

Metal Gear is dead.

Foolish of me to expect a 20 second teaser of The Last Guardian

Goddamn, Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance or whatever that word was looked so badass. It was awesome just pure awesome. I am now very interested in this game. I assume all Metal gear fans will be butthurt but I'm an adrenaline junkie and that was badass.

The Last of Us sounds awesome and knowing naughty dog is behind it makes it my most anticipated of 2012.

Overall I enjoyed the show, it was better than last years and the host was actually pretty cool.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian