By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA live stream - 4 hours to go

MetalGearRising looks like a pass and the show was pretty meh. The laggy broken mess with backwards flying untouchable dragons that crashed my PS3 4 times today won game of the year. *sighs*...

On the bright side, Joker won character of the year and the Last of Us looks pretty interesting. Really hope it's not all theatrics like the Uncharted series...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Well...

Skyrim, expectedly won it. Broken games ftw I guess.

Metal Gear is dead.

I'm hoping Rising is still just a spin-off and not a reinvention of the series or something.

4 ≈ One

Anybody else notice the Joker was holding a book saying "Arkham World" on it?

I thought one of you guys were going to pick up on it, guess I had to instead.

Anyone else sadly disappointed at the lack of Fallout 4? I was really hoping for even a teaser. I still hope it comes out next year. One of my favorite games. I love the atmosphere, the lore, reading peoples stories before the war. I was hoping for even a location preview. Guess ill have to wait.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
crissindahouse said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
skyrim AKA the most broken game ps3 of all time get GOTY , keep giving prizes to games with gamebreaking bugs :)

maybe it'S broken for ps3 but that doesn't change the fact that it's the best game of the year if you play the 360 or pc vesion.

ok they could say that it's not the best if you wish to buy the ps3 version until a good patch will come but yeah it's still the best game if the year...

i have the gam... lagfest , and they will not solve the problem anytime soon.

They dont deserve respect for fucking their fanbase in the ps3

yeah what i said maybe for ps3 but the 360 version or pc version is better than uncharted 3 or so which means its's the best gae of the year :)

Around the Network

Nothing really unexpected aside from The last of us being developed by Naughty dog in my opinion. That blew me away and you can see why if you check out my sig and avatar XD.

Epic games game.. nah, that aint my thing :|.

Jesus another exclusive? What the hell is santa monica and guerrilla games doing aside from KZ4 and possibly GoW4? My god, is PS4 coming anytime soon? This is insane.

Dgc1808 said:

I'm hoping Rising is still just a spin-off and not a reinvention of the series or something.

100%

They changed the name from Metal Gear Solid: Rising to Metal Gear Rising: Revengence. They knew that if this was named MGS, it would be harmful to the MGS name.

Which means, we can expect more MGS.

Congratulations to Skyrim.

50 hours into the game, I have no idea what these game crippling bugs are that people talk about.

The_Botman said:

Congratulations to Skyrim.

50 hours into the game, I have no idea what these game crippling bugs are that people talk about.

That's because they don't exist for over 99% of the people who have the game.

yeah, GOTY awards are now given to rushed, bug and glitch ridden un-finished products.
way to go gaming journalists, hype and brand name, sure do have a lot of impact to skew ratings