By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA live stream - 4 hours to go

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Jay520 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Jay520 said:
Due to VGC rules, I'm not allowed to take part in more than one bet at the same time, so no.

Post pics or you're lying.

i am lying because you say ? LOL

if you cant make a bet you could find someone to make a bet for you, if i win you signture is mine for one month :)

take it or move on ;)

No, you're lying because you're lying. I don't know why. Maybe you're insecure.

Like I said, I can't take bets. Pics, or it didn't happen. What a poser.

lol i am insecure? i have to win something if i am going to have the trouble to prove it

Do it for respect. If not, everyone will know you're just an insecure liar trying to cover up your small penis.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Jay520 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Jay520 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Jay520 said:
Due to VGC rules, I'm not allowed to take part in more than one bet at the same time, so no.

if you cant make a bet you could find someone to make a bet for you, if i win you signture is mine for one month :)

take it or move on ;)

lol i am insecure? i have to win something if i am going to have the trouble to prove it

Do it for respect. If not, everyone will know you're just an insecure liar trying to cover up your small penis.

now you start the insults ? i think you need to learn 1 or 2 things about respect first .

are you 12 years old or something .

So you admit you DO have a small penis.

Jay520 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Jay520 said:

now you start the insults ? i think you need to learn 1 or 2 things about respect first .

Lol.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Jay520 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Jay520 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Jay520 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Jay520 said:

take it or move on ;)

first you want me to prove i have skyrim next is what ? prove my penis size? want a picture of my penis too?

kids these days ...

Wow there! I don't want to see your penis! I like the girls, dude. I'm not into penis.

I've reported you for sexual harassment. You can't threaten people that you'll send them pics of your genitals.

1) Please, enough about penis sizes.
2) Keep quote trees to a maximum of three quotes, or the page becomes extremely long and the quotes are unreadable.
3) The next one of you to carry on this ridiculous discussion will be formally moderated. Look at this as a friendly warning.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
1) Please, enough about penis sizes.
2) Keep quote trees to a maximum of three quotes, or the page becomes extremely long and the quotes are unreadable.
3) The next one of you to carry on this ridiculous discussion will be formally moderated. Look at this as a friendly warning.

*Fall on knees* Thank you!

Carl2291 said:
Sounds like youre being selective over what you want to hear then. Youve said it yourself, its your GotY/Forever. Youre gonna be defensive over it, obviously.

When the bugs have caused so much uproar though, then you simply have to acknowlege that they screwed up on the PS3 version. Read the forums. Watch the videos. Doesnt matter if its a minority getting these problems, because the problems still exist for people who went out and bought it... And to not have them fixed after a MONTH of release, is abysmal.

Well my point is that there are a lot of people saying the game is entirely unplayable on the PS3 and that's just not even close to being true. I'm not even saying that the PS3 version didn't have any problems or that the game doesn't have bugs for the other versions, all i'm saying is it's getting blown out of proportions and it's getting more crap than it deserves.

And of course I'm going to defend what I think is the greatest game of all time just like anyone else on these forums would. Truth be told most everyone has a few select games that they will defend and in all honesty most are biased towards those games (I know I am) 

yo_john117 said:
Carl2291 said:
Sounds like youre being selective over what you want to hear then. Youve said it yourself, its your GotY/Forever. Youre gonna be defensive over it, obviously.

When the bugs have caused so much uproar though, then you simply have to acknowlege that they screwed up on the PS3 version. Read the forums. Watch the videos. Doesnt matter if its a minority getting these problems, because the problems still exist for people who went out and bought it... And to not have them fixed after a MONTH of release, is abysmal.

Well my point is that there are a lot of people saying the game is entirely unplayable on the PS3 and that's just not even close to being true. I'm not even saying that the PS3 version didn't have any problems or that the game doesn't have bugs for the other versions, all i'm saying is it's getting blown out of proportions and it's getting more crap than it deserves.

And of course I'm going to defend what I think is the greatest game of all time just like anyone else on these forums would. Truth be told most everyone has a few select games that they will defend and in all honesty most are biased towards those games (I know I am)

this!

i'm playing it for weeks now on my PS3 and love the game. the only performance issues i get are when i play like 5-6 hours.

i did encounter some bugs and glitches, but whenever i look for a solution on the net, i find it across all boards, be it PS3, 360 or PC.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

VGA Best Xbox 360 Game

BioShock

Halo 3
Mass Effect
The Orange Box

VGA Best PS3 Game

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Heavenly Sword?!!?
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Warhawk??!?

VGA Best Xbox 360 Game

Grand Theft Auto IV

Fable II
Gears of War 2
Fallout 3

VGA Best PS3 Game

LittleBigPlanet

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Resistance 2
Grand Theft Auto IV??!!!

VGA Best Xbox 360 Game

Left 4 Dead 2

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Forza Motorsport 3
Halo 3: ODST

VGA Best PS3 Game

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

inFAMOUS
Killzone 2
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

VGA Best Xbox 360 Game

Mass Effect 2

Alan Wake
Fable III
Halo: Reach

VGA Best PS3 Game

God of War III

Heavy Rain
ModNation Racers?????!
Red Dead Redemption??!!

VGA Best Xbox 360 Game

Batman: Arkham City

Forza Motorsport 4
Gears of War 3
Portal 2

VGA Best PS3 Game

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

inFAMOUS 2???!!
Killzone 3?!????!
LittleBigPlanet 2

Since 2007 this sections ( Best PS3,Xbox 360, and PC Game Award ) are added to VGA and Xbox 360 Never Give an Real Exclusive Winner for Best Xbox 360 Game  Award ! Halo 3 , Halo:Reach , Forza 3 , Forza 4 , GeoW 2 , GeoW 3 , Fable II , Mass Effect are nominated but Always a MP game is winner for Best Xbox 360 Game  Award ! but PS3 Always have  an Exclusive Winner for Best PS3 Game Award Even at Years that Games Like RDR and GTA IV are nominated for Best PS3 Game but at the same time Halo 3 give the prize to BioShock , GeoW 2 give the prize to   Grand Theft Auto IV and ... . Just look at this list, could someone explain this to me ? sorry for bad English !

mosen said:

VGA Best Xbox 360 Game

BioShock

Halo 3
Mass Effect
The Orange Box

VGA Best PS3 Game

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Heavenly Sword?!!?
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Warhawk??!?

VGA Best Xbox 360 Game

Grand Theft Auto IV

Fable II
Gears of War 2
Fallout 3

VGA Best PS3 Game

LittleBigPlanet

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Resistance 2
Grand Theft Auto IV??!!!

VGA Best Xbox 360 Game

Left 4 Dead 2

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Forza Motorsport 3
Halo 3: ODST

VGA Best PS3 Game

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

inFAMOUS
Killzone 2
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

VGA Best Xbox 360 Game

Mass Effect 2

Alan Wake
Fable III
Halo: Reach

VGA Best PS3 Game

God of War III

Heavy Rain
ModNation Racers?????!
Red Dead Redemption??!!

VGA Best Xbox 360 Game

Batman: Arkham City

Forza Motorsport 4
Gears of War 3
Portal 2

VGA Best PS3 Game

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

inFAMOUS 2???!!
Killzone 3?!????!
LittleBigPlanet 2

Since 2007 this sections ( Best PS3,Xbox 360, and PC Game Award ) are added to VGA and Xbox 360 Never Give an Real Exclusive Winner for Best Xbox 360 Game  Award ! Halo 3 , Halo:Reach , Forza 3 , Forza 4 , GeoW 2 , GeoW 3 , Fable II , Mass Effect are nominated but Always a MP game is winner for Best Xbox 360 Game  Award ! but PS3 Always have  an Exclusive Winner for Best PS3 Game Award Even at Years that Games Like RDR and GTA IV are nominated for Best PS3 Game but at the same time Halo 3 give the prize to BioShock , GeoW 2 give the prize to   Grand Theft Auto IV and ... . Just look at this list, could someone explain this to me ? sorry for bad English !

Because the PS3 titles are on a whole other level and they are the winners. X360 has too few games so there are multiplats up there too, mostly better ones.

GOTY in 2009 was a ps3 exclusive, the rest are multi because Spike feels sorry for other gamers.

True story.

(Incase you didnt get it, I was joking completely. I have no idea why it is this way and I find it funny just as anyone else :P)