By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA live stream - 4 hours to go

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

" most of the people who have been bitching about Skyrim don't even own it (Just look at Wagram and I'm pretty sure ClassicGamingWizzz doesn't own it either)"

i dont know if this is trolling or you serious

So do you own it then? on ps3?

jezz , want to mak a bet?

is that a "yes" like "yes, i own it on ps3", or is that a "Jezz" like "Jesus notz anotzher one calling me out" ?

if you think 100 % its a lie bet with me signature control, if not move on lol

how can i think it is a lie? you have not even said you own it yet, actually you keep avoiding the subject.

it could only be a lie after you state that you own it in a language that can be recognized.

so, no i do not think it is a lie.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

" most of the people who have been bitching about Skyrim don't even own it (Just look at Wagram and I'm pretty sure ClassicGamingWizzz doesn't own it either)"

is that a "yes" like "yes, i own it on ps3", or is that a "Jezz" like "Jesus notz anotzher one calling me out" ?

how can i think it is a lie? you have not even said you own it yet, actually you keep avoiding the subject.

it could only be a lie after you state that you own it in a language that can be recognized.

its not obvious that i have it?

yes i have it , happy?

on ps3?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

yes i have it , happy?

on ps3?

i have the elders scrolls skyrim game on the ps3, is that good for you?

of course that is good enough!

i would now ask you what kind of issues you encountered with the game, but i suppose it would be futile to expect a easy answer, judging by the amount of posts it took for you to answer my intial two yes and no questions.

so i give up

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

yes i have it , happy?

on ps3?

i would now ask you what kind of issues you encountered with the game, but i suppose it would be futile to expect a easy answer, judging by the amount of posts it took for you to answer my intial two yes and no questions.

so i give up

the lag problem, its like a slideshow  playing this, 0 fps ftw .

crashing all the time

and the the crazy dragons 

where are you in the game right now?

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

yes i have it , happy?

on ps3?

so i give up

crashing all the time

is this a test lol

i finish dark brotherhood now i am doing thives guild

it's not a test, i'm into 100 hours now on my PS3, and i have yet to discover any game breaking issues that you mentioned. the only thing is that the game gets pretty choppy after 5-6 hours of constant play, but a reboot is going to take care of that, if i actually play that long in a row.

it hasn't crashed once on me, and i'm dying to see a backwards flying dragon.

i wonder what causes these differences in the experience.

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

yes i have it , happy?

on ps3?

so i give up

crashing all the time

is this a test lol

it's not a test, i'm into 100 hours now on my PS3, and i have yet to discover any game breaking issues that you mentioned. the only thing is that the game gets pretty choppy after 5-6 hours of constant play, but a reboot is going to take care of that, if i actually play that long in a row.

it hasn't crashed once on me, and i'm dying to see a backwards flying dragon.

i wonder what causes these differences in the experience.

i dont know, i have to reboot if i play more than 1 hour but the game starts to get choppy after 30 minutes and i am 60 or 70 hours in the game, when my save was 4 mb i could play 3 hours with no problems.

i found 5 or 6 backwards flying dragons, and when that hapens the game starts to lag a lot, andthey cant be killed lol

my ps3 is  a 60 gb FAT.

do you have a SDD disk? people say the SSD solve the problem

mine is a 40GB fat, but i upgraded it to a larger HDD, not a SSD, but i still have about 80GB free, and it may be faster then the original one.

that could have something to do with it.

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Porcupine_I said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

yes i have it , happy?

on ps3?

so i give up

crashing all the time

is this a test lol

Anyone with an internet connection could find this out. I don't think you own The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim on the PS3.

Due to VGC rules, I'm not allowed to take part in more than one bet at the same time, so no.

Post pics or you're lying.

Stop with the huge comment chains!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Jay520 said:
Due to VGC rules, I'm not allowed to take part in more than one bet at the same time, so no.

Post pics or you're lying.

i am lying because you say ? LOL

if you cant make a bet you could find someone to make a bet for you, if i win you signture is mine for one month :)

take it or move on ;)

No, you're lying because you're lying. I don't know why. Maybe you're insecure about your small penis and use Skyrim to cover it up.

Like I said, I can't take bets. Pics, or it didn't happen. What a poser.