By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - League of Legends! (Dominion/fave champs/whatever)

How much do you like Dominion?

I have played less than 5... 14 15.73%

After 5+ games, I think i... 8 8.99%

After 5+ games, it's OK ... 25 28.09%

I like it. 18 20.22%

I love it! 13 14.61%

I've stopped playing Rif... 6 6.74%

I don't even play League... 5 5.62%

Total:89
Final-Fan said:
To be fair, like many Pentakills, I can't take all the credit for all five of them. Xin Shao was almost dead, but he was attacking a teammate. Talon was at 30-40%. Miss Fortune was all mine, at 80-90%. Cho'Gath was around 30%, and Alistar helped. And I frankly killstole Jax's Lux, but I was annoyed at her for snaring me earlier.

once i was playing as ezreal my score was 1-1 but had good cs.

our team was slightly loosing.

and their team was pushing mid. we had a team fight, i did everything, spammed all skillshots, landed them all, focused down their squishes, hit all of them with my ult, and suddently its me and  vs a teemo and our fiddle running away , i q him once  and start right clicking him with my red buff, then fiddle drains him for the kill.

then i saw and i had a quadra kill, i was going to rage at how fiddle denied me my penta!

also in the last 5vs5 ranked premade match i was playing with friends, i was jungle warwick, we had a wukong top vs trynda, he lost his lane even though i ganked. we were loosing bt 5 kills but we had more team fight capability, because of sona, brand and kogmaw as well as wukong ulti. they were taking dragon we came in enagaged, wukong got penta, non of us died, we took dragon and a tower. turned the game around.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

Hey guys! I think we should put together a ranked team for VGChartz-loving LoL players!
Details here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=137008

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I've done well before -- hell, I've done fantastically before -- but never until the game I just played have I had the feeling of totally dominating a match.

The game was a weird one to start with: both sides had an AFKer so it was 4v4. I was jungling as Poppy, and I assumed the other side would also keep their jungler, but apparently he laned for a bit before deciding to jungle.

Another weird thing is that Wukong went mid versus Vladimir even though we had a Kennen. I mean, I assume Kennen would have a better chance? On the other hand Galio was their top so that might have been even worse. Bot was our Nunu vs. their Vayne. The MIAs were our Tryndamere and their Mundo.

Anyway, I started very unexitingly. After my first recall Wukong was very low health in mid, so I went to drive Vladimir off, but Wukong unexpectedly felt willing to commit to the gank. Due to my surprise, we failed to kill Vlad, then Xin showed up and killed Wukong while we were typing to each other! I killed Xin, and Vladimir came back, and I could probably have taken him but I didn't realize it at the time because I was low on mana so I backed off and we just laned until Wukong came back and I left.

But there came a time when it became clear this was an extraordinary game for me. That time came when I went up top to pressure that lane. I did hit-and-runs on Galio until Kennen and I finished him off; but before we could push the tower, Xin showed up. Mid was asking for help, and I attacked him under the tower planning to push past him and just hit and run, but he slowed me up enough that I took major damage. I ran for it, popped a bunch of potions, and circled around through the jungle up to Kennen. Xin was still chasing me and I wall stunned him and hit him and with Kennen there I thought he was done; but a well-applied flash saved him. My potions meant I would have reasonable health, so I proceeded to mid where Wukong and I ganked Vladimir extremely hard. Then I just kept going and went bot, where I lurked until Nunu hit Vayne with his slow at which point I ran out and two shotted her (she was fairly low health). I literally went from top to mid to bot killing everything in my way.

Their Mundo had shown up by that point (and was the sole survivor of my tour), but our Tryndamere never did. It didn't matter. I went 13/0, out of a team score of 23/3. Poppy is labeled an assassin and that never felt more true than in that game. I only had to run for my life twice, and both times I ended up killing my chaser.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

OK, I'm doing this necro post simply to put this post-game chat log on the record. Background info: Twisted Treeline. Me as Poppy with Lux and Warwick versus Pantheon, Fiddlesticks and Lee Sin. WW did bad, mostly because he made a habit of engaging when there were MIAs and we were too far away to back him up. Oh, and he absolutely INSISTED on taking top over Lux's objections. This will be important later. (And when I asked him to ward dragon his reply was "I refuse to waste money on wards".)

falloutjon: bg [note: "bad game" instead of "good game"]
FinalFan: GUESS WHY IT WAS BAD WW
8out8fiddled8: 10 deaths [note: himself. I was 9/6, WW was 6/17, Lux was similar to me]
FinalFan: YOU WERE IN IT
falloutjon: fuck you
falloutjon: I'm smarter than you
FinalFan: i seriously doubt that
8out8fiddled8: 17 deaths?
FinalFan: every time you would run out and try to 1v1 and die
falloutjon: would've been batter if panth weren't so OP [note: enemy top lane was pantheon]
FinalFan: dometimes you got a kill before you died
FinalFan: sometimes not
FinalFan: doiesnt matter
8out8fiddled8: why did you alwasy lead with your u lt/?
FinalFan: still retarded
FinalFan: because it makes me invincible?
8out8fiddled8: nono
8out8fiddled8: ww
FinalFan: because he's retarded
falloutjon: because the more health I can deal from the start, the easier it will be to chase you down
8out8fiddled8: iw as wondering that the whole game
8out8fiddled8: .... but you eventually got low health
falloutjon: the ult cooldown is 60 sec
8out8fiddled8: and it would have been nice to ult and gain it back
8out8fiddled8: yeah i know
falloutjon: because I was always outnumbered
8out8fiddled8: gotcha
FinalFan: because you ran out where you had no backup
falloutjon: shut up
falloutjon: no one likes you
FinalFan: mirror
falloutjon: not even your mother
FinalFan: look in a mirror and say that
FinalFan: then it will be true
falloutjon: fuck you, you are a bastard child
FinalFan: what difference would that make
falloutjon: fuck you that's what
FinalFan: are you 12?
FinalFan: or pretending to be 12?
falloutjon: if you're going to go ad hominem, then so am I
FinalFan: that implies you didn't start it
FinalFan: whereas in fact you did
falloutjon: I actually didn't
FinalFan: "you are playing bad" is not ad hominem
falloutjon: you assumed that I sucked and that offended me, therefore, you started it
falloutjon: not me
FinalFan: i didn't assume, i drew a conclusion form the available facts
FinalFan: fact: you were sucking; conclusion: you are not good at TT as WW
falloutjon: and on top of that, the last three matches were just as one sided
falloutjon: fuck you, do the world a favor and hang yourself
FinalFan: perhaps the connecting factor between those 3 games is that you were playing on your team
FinalFan: that is the reason your team lost
falloutjon: no, enemy champs were too OP, ww can't handle OP, especially when they have stuns
falloutjon: ww is easy to kill, you just need to exploit his weaknesses
FinalFan: it's not that you were outpowered, it's that you would run at them and just go at it regardless of the tactical situation
falloutjon: 1 outnumber him
falloutjon: 2 blind him
FinalFan: and then you'd either die or kill someone and then die
falloutjon: 3 stun him
falloutjon: 4 slow him
FinalFan: you were always outnumberd because you were overextended and/or chasing ppl
falloutjon: because you didn't back me up
FinalFan: because you didnt let us
FinalFan: wherever we were, you would make sure you were on the opposite side of th map before you engaged
falloutjon: that is an invalid rebuttle, please try again
falloutjon: that's just bad luck
FinalFan: like we would be bot, and you engage lee up by his turret [note: lee just happened to be up top, he never laned top for significant amounts of time]
FinalFan: IT'S NOT LUCK when you are the one making the deliberate decision to do that
falloutjon: I was fighting panth, ww is the sword, panth is the shield
falloutjon: I was a dagger by comparison
FinalFan: and lux was begging to swap with you
FinalFan: do you see an option you could have taken there
FinalFan: LET HER SWAP
falloutjon: go fuck yourself
FinalFan: you have the power to change your ways
FinalFan: or you can just tell everyone trying to give you advice to fuck off
FinalFan: your call

Twisted treeline? Who the heck plays Twisted Treeline?

I started playing LOL a couple months ago. Just started playing ranked last week.

I am... awful.

8/11 1142 ELO.

Mostly focused on Support/Jungle because well that's what nobody ever wants to play EVER. Everyone rushes to solo top funny enough.

Kaszian is my Screen Name.

Also a Warwick calling Panethon OP? I mean, I jungle Warwick all the time just because Warwick is easy as hell to play as.

See the rage of the LoL community has got to you a bit too ha.

Around the Network

By the way, my "Go to" list of champs I own.

Solo Top - Dr. Mundo, Yorick, Malaphite, Cho'Goth, Kennen

Mid - Morgana, Ryze, Ahri, Kennen, Karthus,

Jungle - Warwick, Skarner, Lee Sin, Dr. Mundo, Cho Goth,

Ad Carry - Caitlyn, Kog Maw, Tristiana, Corki, Ashe

Support - Alistar, Taric, Soraka, Janna, Kayle

Kasz216 said:

I main yordles, so: 
Solo top:  Rumble, Poppy
Mid:  Lux (not a yordle), Ziggs (I suck at Veigar), and Rumble in a pinch
Jungle:  Amumu, Poppy (my jungling experience is pretty narrow right now)
AD Carry:  Tristana, Caitlyn (yordle related)
Support (i.e. bot and not the AD carry):  Leona (not a yordle), Lulu, Poppy

I'm competent with some others, like Garen and Singed, but the above is pretty much what I'm experienced with.  Jungling is the one area where I literally only know two champs.  As for which champs I own, it's all the yordles of course, and then I have all the bottom-priced champs, and the ones in my list, and Alistar, Blitzcrank, Garen, Singed, and Zilean.  Not too many, but I haven't spent any real money on this game yet, except for a couple skins. 

Final-Fan said:
Kasz216 said:

I main yordles, so: 

I'm competent with some others, like Garen and Singed, but the above is pretty much what I'm experienced with.  Jungling is the one area where I literally only know two champs.  As for which champs I own, it's all the yordles of course, and then I have all the bottom-priced champs, and the ones in my list, and Alistar, Blitzcrank, Garen, Singed, and Zilean.  Not too many, but I haven't spent any real money on this game yet, except for a couple skins. 

Yeah, I just started jungling recently because i've found nobody wants to do it.  Trying Malaphite jungle, seems to work ok.  I spent some tip money on some champs, only bought on sale and IP, so i have quite a few... 36 to be exact.

Why the Yordle love if I may ask?  Some of them remind you of moogles?

Sent you a friends request incase you ever wanna play some lowish ELO or something.

Kasz216 said:
Final-Fan said:

I main yordles, so: 

Yeah, I just started jungling recently because i've found nobody wants to do it.  Trying Malaphite jungle, seems to work ok.  I spent some tip money on some champs, only bought on sale and IP, so i have quite a few... 36 to be exact.

Why the Yordle love if I may ask?  Some of them remind you of moogles?

Sent you a friends request incase you ever wanna play some lowish ELO or something.

I think it's partly just because I loved Poppy so much.  I like the style of a lot of them.  It's unrelated to moogles AFAIK, and I didn't love the Smurfs as a kid or anything. 

If anything, you'd be the one slumming if we play ranked :P

I honestly still don't have a main Champion since they always debuff and change stats, but the most one I played as is the over powered and very cheap Master Yi.

he's so cheap that his name should be Master Yen (currency)