By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - League of Legends! (Dominion/fave champs/whatever)

How much do you like Dominion?

I have played less than 5... 14 15.73%

After 5+ games, I think i... 8 8.99%

After 5+ games, it's OK ... 25 28.09%

I like it. 18 20.22%

I love it! 13 14.61%

I've stopped playing Rif... 6 6.74%

I don't even play League... 5 5.62%

Total:89

I sincerely enjoy playing Nasus on Dominion. All the noobs complain saying he is sooooo bad and then I rape sooooo much.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

I just started playing recently. I'm at level 10. I started with Garen because he was free at the time. Then I got Tristana for free with the Facebook promo. Since then I have been playing with Annie. I was forced into taking Master Yi once, and I liked him too. I like Annie a lot, but I'm not sure I've hit on a champ that I really love just yet.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Oh and sadly no video but I recently performed one of the best ults of my life:

I was Lux. I went mid against Veigar and played badly and he PUNISHED me for it. So mid-to-late game we were losing slightly but it was still a fight, and they kill about 3 of us -- not me. They don't push mid so I figure they must be Baroning ... I go throw down a Lucent Singularity (big circle, it also gives vision) from over the wall and sure enough, they are Baroning and they are pretty close to finishing too. Hmm ...

I explode the circle out of habit, I really should have left it there for vision, but anyway I wait a few seconds until I judge the time is right and BAM do my Lux Lazor Beam. YES! Baron Buff! ... And blue buff? "You have slain Irelia." Clearly my job is done here. I walk away with my shiny new buffs.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I just had to come here after my last game

Just went 19-1-6 as Malphite in Dominion (Started 5-0, died, then had 14 killing spree). Thing is, the other team wasn't even that bad (Trynd was sorta bad, but part of that was I simply raped him every time). They weren't amazing by any means, I just rocked their shit.

Now I'm just FURIOUS that I didn't have my LOL Recorder on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

WordsOfWisdom got me into this game a few months ago. I played a few rounds against the AI but since games are around 45 minutes long, I rarely play it although I like it a lot.

I haven't tried that many champs yet but Ryze is the one I did best with. My favorite thing to do is paralyze is a running champ then hit him with Ryze's high damage spell (I can't remember the name right now).

Signature goes here!

I play quite a bit.

Blitz, Karthus and Sion at the moment.

The most annoying thing about this game is the community. 

Nearly every game we start to lose, there will be one whiner, cursing and raging at everyone. Sometimes they may even decide to go AFK because they're raging so hard. Then you have the players that intentionally feed, the players that don't listen at all, or the ones that seem to have zero map awareness- even if you ping, they still push and get ganked, or the ones that call for your ult when it's clearly on CD. That's just your teammates. 

Sometimes, I really do find it hard to believe some players can have a few hundred games under their belt, then go 0/11/1 in a game. I don't think I've ever died that many times in one game, and I've been playing for a long time now.

The riot points system is also annoying, like with many games with reward systems, players choose the reward over having fun. They want to jump straight into the next game to gain more points the second they think  the current match is lost, and so surrender votes aplenty come inbound. It's gets so bad somedays I can't even enjoy any late game gameplay, as the enemy team either surrender immeadiately or my team does at 25.

Then there's the issue of me being in the European servers, so many games I can get stuck with all French or Spanish players who are happier to communicate vital pieces of information in their native tongue, then blame you afterwards for not understanding.

Really somedays I play I literally can't believe the shit that goes on.

I've never yet gotten a Pentakill, but I've come REALLY REALLY close. 

i hate dominion its shit.

people play lol because of the classic 5vs5 map. that is why dota was loved. because that gameplay is soo good.

im level 30 my elo is 1333 in solo que after just 3 games(3 wins) and i play daily.

im hooked -.-

i mainly play a jungle/solo top

my fav champs are ezreal,irelia,nasus.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

To be fair, like many Pentakills, I can't take all the credit for all five of them. Xin Shao was almost dead, but he was attacking a teammate. Talon was at 30-40%. Miss Fortune was all mine, at 80-90%. Cho'Gath was around 30%, and Alistar helped. And I frankly killstole Jax's Lux, but I was annoyed at her for snaring me earlier.