Risen (US version is superior)
Divinity 2

JRPG:
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
MagnaCarta 2
The Last Remnant
Tales of Vesperia

youre missing infinite undiscovery.. and ETERNAL SONATA!!! WTF??

You're right I somehow forgot about Infinite Undiscovery (even though it's in my library...), but Eternal Sonata isn't exclusive anymore and as far as I know available in all regions.

oh yes, youre right. how could i forget.. oh well, it was exclusive for like two years so thats good enough. plus, its better than any game on that list anyways.

Black_Scurge said:
None that are very good and most are pretty old

At least 6 of the ones I listed could be considered as very good.

and why is it bad that they're old ? lol
It's actually better, since they should be pretty cheap by now.

lewisgerm said:
Barozi said:
lewisgerm said:
Barozi said:
WRPG:
Fable 2/3
Mass Effect
Divinity 2

JRPG:
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
MagnaCarta 2
The Last Remnant
Tales of Vesperia

You're right I somehow forgot about Infinite Undiscovery (even though it's in my library...), but Eternal Sonata isn't exclusive anymore and as far as I know available in all regions.

oh yes, youre right. how could i forget.. oh well, it was exclusive for like two years so thats good enough. plus, its better than any game on that list anyways.

meh can't agree with that. I'd personally put it at the bottom of this list rather than at the top, if I had the choice. It's not a bad game though.

Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:
None that are very good and most are pretty old

At least 6 of the ones I listed could be considered as very good.

and why is it bad that they're old ? lol
It's actually better, since they should be pretty cheap by now.

as in could be in an alternate reality, because they aren't good or considered so 

Around the Network
Barozi said:
lewisgerm said:
Barozi said:
lewisgerm said:
Barozi said:
WRPG:
Fable 2/3
Mass Effect
Divinity 2

JRPG:
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
MagnaCarta 2
The Last Remnant
Tales of Vesperia

meh can't agree with that. I'd personally put it at the bottom of this list rather than at the top, if I had the choice. It's not a bad game though.

no, youre wrong

What's with the random newbies in here picking fights with Barozi and de-railing the thread?

Barozi said:

WRPG:
Fable 2/3
Mass Effect
Divinity 2

JRPG:
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
MagnaCarta 2
The Last Remnant
Tales of Vesperia
Infinite Undiscovery

Edit: should be complete now (not counting some unknown Japanese only RPGs)

Also Too Human, Record of Agarest War 1, and Star Ocean: The Last Hope. Everything bolded are the games I consider to be the best of the generation. If you're really into JRPG's, I strongly recommend Lost Odyssey as it's the best JRPG this gen to date (even has the best metascore I believe)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

There are some awesome RPG's on the 360 like Mass Effect, Fable 2&3, Lost Odyssey, Too Human (underrated imo), Blue Dragon, Divinity 2, and several others that people have mentioned.

You should keep an eye out for the Witcher 2 that comes out later this year.

Not exactly a roll playing game, but a very different kind of game, and I'm surprised nobody has suggested Alan Wake. It's a 360 exclusive and make sure you have a good sound system - it really adds to the atmosphere. (Sorry if you don't think it qualifies.)

Oh, yea, and Congratulations on your New Console!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!