By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Black_Scurge said:
Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:
None that are very good and most are pretty old

At least 6 of the ones I listed could be considered as very good.

and why is it bad that they're old ? lol
It's actually better, since they should be pretty cheap by now.

as in could be in an alternate reality, because they aren't good or considered so 

Sales, critics and gamers disagree with you

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
Barozi said:

WRPG:
Fable 2/3
Mass Effect
Risen (US version is superior)
Divinity 2

JRPG:
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
MagnaCarta 2
The Last Remnant
Tales of Vesperia
Infinite Undiscovery

Edit: should be complete now (not counting some unknown Japanese only RPGs)

Also Too Human, Record of Agarest War 1, and Star Ocean: The Last Hope. Everything bolded are the games I consider to be the best of the generation. If you're really into JRPG's, I strongly recommend Lost Odyssey as it's the best JRPG this gen to date (even has the best metascore I believe)

D'oh another one I forgot. And I freakin loved that game.
Star Ocean isn't exlcusive anymore. Record of Agarest War... could be Western exlcusive or something (not sure), but I don't know if I would add that. I mean you can of course :)

@lewisgerm

I accept your opinion, but please don't say that somebody is wrong in thinking that another RPG might be better than Eternal Sonata. It's good and I'd personally put it above Risen, Divinity 2, Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnant and maaaaybe MagnaCarta 2, but that's it.

Congrats on getting a free 360. Where did you get that deal? Is it the student deal?

I know of some games that you might like. Will make a list when I have a chance.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Mass Effect 3 will be released on March 6, 2012 and I can almost guarantee you may like. That is a little ways off so you should play the first two games if you haven't already. That is the only one that is coming out that I can think of.

Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:
Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:

as in could be in an alternate reality, because they aren't good or considered so 

Risen

Divinity 2

Lost Odyssey 

Blue Dragon

MagnaCarta 2

The Last Remnant

Tales of Vesperia

Infinite Undiscovery

all sold and scored fairly poorly, fable is advertised to hell and MS bribes the reviewers, mass effect is the only good game listed, well lost odyssey is okay but it's really dated 

Around the Network
Black_Scurge said:
Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:
Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:

Risen

Divinity 2

Lost Odyssey 

Blue Dragon

MagnaCarta 2

The Last Remnant

Tales of Vesperia

Infinite Undiscovery

all sold and scored fairly poorly, fable is advertised to hell and MS bribes the reviewers, mass effect is the only good game listed, well lost odyssey is okay but it's really dated 

lol your credibility just died with that.

Lost Odyssey sits on metacritic at 78 with majority of reviews 80 or above, didn't know that was considered poor.

Libara said:
Black_Scurge said:
Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:
Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:

Risen

Divinity 2

Lost Odyssey 

Blue Dragon

MagnaCarta 2

The Last Remnant

Tales of Vesperia

Infinite Undiscovery

Lost Odyssey sits on metacritic at 78 with majority of reviews 80 or above, didn't know that was considered poor.

lol you trust metacritic, besides any MS exclusive gets bribed scores and like I said it's dated good 5 years ago doesn't mean good now 

Black_Scurge said:
Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:
Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:

Risen

Divinity 2

Lost Odyssey 

Blue Dragon

MagnaCarta 2

The Last Remnant

Tales of Vesperia

Infinite Undiscovery

And I'll say it again. None of the games I listed are bad.  Lost Oddyssey, Tales of Vesperia and Blue Dragon have great review scores. Most of the others are still good. (Good does NOT start with a 8.0, much earlier).

Don't make such accusations about Microsoft without proof or you won't last long.

Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:
Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:
Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:

Risen

Divinity 2

Lost Odyssey 

Blue Dragon

MagnaCarta 2

The Last Remnant

Tales of Vesperia

Infinite Undiscovery

And I'll say it again. None of the games I listed are bad.  Lost Oddyssey, Tales of Vesperia and Blue Dragon have great review scores. Most of the others are still good. (Good does NOT start with a 8.0, much earlier).

Don't make such accusations about Microsoft without proof or you won't last long.

Good starts with 8 for big name, hyped and MS games, since reviewers are always "nice" and "generous" with their scores and tales of ves isn't even exclusive and way to cut down your 6 good games to 4, things are going in the right direction 

Black_Scurge said:
Libara said:
Black_Scurge said:
Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:
Barozi said:
Black_Scurge said:

Risen

Divinity 2

Lost Odyssey 

Blue Dragon

MagnaCarta 2

The Last Remnant

Tales of Vesperia

Infinite Undiscovery

lol you trust metacritic, besides any MS exclusive gets bribed scores and like I said it's dated good 5 years ago doesn't mean good now 

You can't be serious.  So if a game is more than 5 years old it must be "dated" and "bad" huh.  Well then I guess that means games like

Final Fantasy 1 - 12

Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, and 3

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus

All the Jak and Daxter games

All the old Ratchet games

Halo 1 and 2

All the old Zelda games

All the old Mario games

and thousands of other quality titles must suck now then right?  I see what you're doing and that's trying to flame the 360's lineup and that's fine you have a right to I guess but at least try and use quality posts or facts to back up your claims.  Saying stuff like MS bribes all reviewers (which there is litteraly ZERO evidence of) and all older games aren't good now is just rediculous.