By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Robbie2010 said:
Thanx for all the suggestions, i loved mass effect 1 & 2 on PC lol so not buying that on 360 and will by 3 on PC also, disappointed that there is not much in terms of RPGs on 360 what about some good action games, i am a big fan of God of War anything like that?

Kameo: Elements of Power is like Kingdom hearts and a pretty good game, Tenchu Z is another good action game but not really like god of war either, thats all I can think of 

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
Robbie2010 said:
Thanx for all the suggestions, i loved mass effect 1 & 2 on PC lol so not buying that on 360 and will by 3 on PC also, disappointed that there is not much in terms of RPGs on 360 what about some good action games, i am a big fan of God of War anything like that?

Ninja Blade, Ninja Gaiden 2+3 coming, and Bayonetta.  Those are the ones that come to mind.

he wants exclusive games not multiplats

Black_Scurge said:
coolbeans said:
Robbie2010 said:

Ninja Blade, Ninja Gaiden 2+3 coming, and Bayonetta.  Those are the ones that come to mind.

Ninja Blade and Ninja Gaiden 2 are both exclusives, but the other two are not. 

smroadkill15 said:
Black_Scurge said:
coolbeans said:
Robbie2010 said:

Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma is for the PS3 and superior to the Xbox 360 version. Ninja Blade was ok but wasnt at Ninja Gaidens level. On the 360 action games are just ok unless you are looking at the multiplat titles.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
smroadkill15 said:
Black_Scurge said:
coolbeans said:
Robbie2010 said:

Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma is for the PS3 and superior to the Xbox 360 version. Ninja Blade was ok but wasnt at Ninja Gaidens level. On the 360 action games are just ok unless you are looking at the multiplat titles.

Not really. The Ps3 version has some extra content, but the 360 version has blood and gore. Both versions have stuff the other version needs and don't tell me you would rather have purple mist then blood and gore.   

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
smroadkill15 said:
Black_Scurge said:
coolbeans said:
Robbie2010 said:

Not really. The Ps3 version has some extra content, but the 360 version has blood and gore. Both versions have stuff the other version needs and don't tell me you would rather have purple mist then blood and gore.   

Either way calling either version exclusive is riddicules 

smroadkill15 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
smroadkill15 said:
Black_Scurge said:
coolbeans said:
Robbie2010 said:

lol wow you really don't know do you? It's the same game with the blood removed because it really wasn't necessary. They instead drew the souls of the fallen. That extra content included extra levels, more weapons, online multiplayer, extra playable characters within the SP to make the storyline make sense. I played Ninja Gaiden. It's like looking at Final Fantasy Advent Children and then watching Final Fantasy Advent Children: Complete. Same movie, two different experiences and the complete version makes total sense and was quality. The worst part of it all was that Microsoft basically paid for Sonys superior version of the game when they moneyhatted Tecmo. Sony wasnt about to pay for crap, especially when dealing with a late port. Outside of blood, there is absolutely nothing the Xbox 360 version has that the PS3 version doesn't already have.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
smroadkill15 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
smroadkill15 said:
Black_Scurge said:
coolbeans said:
Robbie2010 said:

lol wow you really don't know do you? It's the same game with the blood removed because it really wasn't necessary. They instead drew the souls of the fallen. That extra content included extra levels, more weapons, online multiplayer, extra playable characters within the SP to make the storyline make sense. I played Ninja Gaiden. It's like looking at Final Fantasy Advent Children and then watching Final Fantasy Advent Children: Complete. Same movie, two different experiences and the complete version makes total sense and was quality. The worst part of it all was that Microsoft basically paid for Sonys superior version of the game when they moneyhatted Tecmo. Sony wasnt about to pay for crap, especially when dealing with a late port. Outside of blood, there is absolutely nothing the Xbox 360 version has that the PS3 version doesn't already have.

Whatever guy. I'm not going to start an argument over something this small. 

smroadkill15 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
smroadkill15 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
smroadkill15 said:
Black_Scurge said:
coolbeans said:
Robbie2010 said:

Whatever guy. I'm not going to start an argument over something this small. 

This isnt an argument. These are facts. I've played both. Sigma 2 isn't a small addition, it's a wealth of new options and a sensible storyline dude.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

This isnt an argument. These are facts. I've played both. Sigma 2 isn't a small addition, it's a wealth of new options and a sensible storyline dude.

It also reduces the difficulty, enemy count, and takes away things like windmill/incendiary shuriken, Test of Valors, UTs on projectile weapons...and added a couple of side characters, bosses, and unlimited ammo.  Master ninja difficulty on Sigma 2 and NGII doesn't even compare, you should see how desolate some chapters are side by side.

If you like easy mode Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is the way to go.