By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
youarebadatgames said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

This isnt an argument. These are facts. I've played both. Sigma 2 isn't a small addition, it's a wealth of new options and a sensible storyline dude.

It also reduces the difficulty, enemy count, and takes away things like windmill/incendiary shuriken, Test of Valors, UTs on projectile weapons...and added a couple of side characters, bosses, and unlimited ammo.  Master ninja difficulty on Sigma 2 and NGII doesn't even compare, you should see how desolate some chapters are side by side.

If you like easy mode Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is the way to go.

It has all the chapters and the insane difficulty. Play it on hard if you dont like the normal settings. The game was streamlined, because Itagaki had no say in the matter. The issue with the streamlining of it on the PS3 was a consequence of Itagaki not being apart of the development. Itagaki never supported Sigma. Thats probably why the game made sense. Graphics overhauls aside it was a necessary means to an end. Itagaki was annoying and the DOA series sucked ass compared to Tekken (Which is why its more successful and will soon have a badass movie in theatres supporting a storyline that isn't broken). Ninja Gaiden 3 might finally turn out to be a sleeper hit when it comes out. In terms of GOTY material the NG series is lackluster, but Sigma 2 showed hope for the franchise. The side characters have missions and attach their existence to the storyline filling gaps from the first game which just didnt make sense. There are plenty of challenge modes for you to play with your friends with extreme difficulty, so really theres no room to complain. At the end of the day the only thing the 360 version had over the PS3 version was gore. I rest my case here. Theres no more argument when your talking down to the complete version of the game. As I said before, It's like buying Final Fantasy: Advent Children and Final Fantasy Advent Children: Complete. Thirty minutes of vital footage stripped from the movie rendering the launch version pointless, hence why it is called complete. I'm off.

Around the Network

Like many other suggested:
1.Lost Odyssey
2. Bastion
3. Viva Pinata
4. blue dragon
5. Mass effect 1 (I got all the achievements before it came out on PC so)

Games that haven't been mentioned.

Retail:
Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
Phantasy Star Universe
Spectral Force 3
Zoids Assault

Arcade:
Crimson Alliance (9/7/11)
Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax
Torchlight

Indie:
Aphelion Episode One: Graves of Earth
Aphelion Episode Two: Wings of Omega
Avalis Dungeon
Bonded Realities
Blackstone - Part One
Breath of Death VII: The Beginning
Chaos Gateway
Crescendo Symphony: Kagami no Kishi
Cthulhu Saves the World
Dreams of Witchtown
Dungeon Adventure
Dungeon Tales
Epic Dungeon
Legend of the Rune Lords: The Quest for Runic Magia
Light's End
Masters of Belial
Of Steel and Sorcery
Pioneer
Star Cross
Sword of Rapier
Swords and Monsters
Trinity Wars Prologue: Spine of the World
Walketh
West

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Is Tales of Vesperia out for PS3? I don't think it is at least.. Either way, phenomenal JRPG for the 360

pbroy said:
coolbeans said:
pbroy said:
Congrats on getting a free 360. Where did you get that deal? Is it the student deal?

I know of some games that you might like. Will make a list when I have a chance.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/DisplayHomePage?WT.mc_id=pointitsem_US_Google_5-PC-PROMO-XBOX__generic_anXbox&wt.medium=cpc&wt.content=kMRuzBBf&WT.srch=1&wt.term=buy+a+laptop+get+a+xbox&wt.source=google&wt.campaign=5+-+PCs+-+PROMO+-+Free+Xbox

Don't think it's only a student deal.

You need an edu email.. Students get those.. ~_n