By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anybody not like the nintendo wii

how can you hate a console which you can play Super Mario Galaxy on?

Around the Network

SSJ has the right tone here. There are lots of people who don't enjoy what the Wii has to offer. It's that simple.

And that isn't just the people who own 360s or PS3s or even PS2s; it's also the billions who just have no interest in any of them.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

xomniac why would you even start this thread knowing that people like leoj and others would completely trash it with rude posts?

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Leo-j, you need to chill with the hate. Did the Wii kill your dog?

This goes out to everyone: Enjoy what you want and let others enjoy what they want. Each system has plenty going for it to be desirable to a person and there's no reason to bash a person or a system just because it doesn't match your tastes.

@Topic
I'm sure there are at least 4 billion people that are completely indifferent to video games. There are also people that dislike all video games. Of the people that are interested in video games, there are plenty of reasons not to like the Wii too. Some are plenty happy with what they already have and don't want to try something else. Others don't like the game selection or the lack of HD. Some see it as a threat to their types of games or system of choices. And others simply don't have fun with it.

I've only played a handful of games, but I've found it quite fun and I can see how it appeals to many demographics.

leo-j said:
Dont fall for the hype, I hate it more than I hate my worst enemy.
Wait a minute leo-j, you DON'T like the wii, since when, I thought you loved it?

Around the Network

It's obvious that only systems with a minimum of success could even get a good portion of hate(3DO-never heard of it).So the hate towards the Wii will only grow. :)
Waiting for the 1st one,who doesn't understand what i meant. XD

Quality for Life

I love my wii, but I do play my cousin's 360, which is also cool. No PS3 comment, though.

I love my 3D0

@RCTJunkie Fear a ban for a possible PS3 comment?

Quality for Life

Highwaystar101 i was talking about hate not love. XD

Quality for Life