By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anybody not like the nintendo wii

I dislike it because you can play Super Mario Galaxy on it... and it's a perfect game... i am simply unable to find a complain... and i hate when i cannot complain :)

Around the Network

I never been a sucker for nintendo i see them as the cheap option for parents O' this ones only 250 hunny hope little boby likes cartoony kid games

gamecube = you dont love your children lol

wii = cheapass fadfollower 

ds = gimmick  come on it still uses momory sticks for games wtf keepin it real oldschool

NINTENDO has always been for the  

I like Cheese anyone else? I actually love Cheese so much that i allow it to be put on top of mash potatoes the food of gods.

"Like you know"

I don't like the Wii. I've played over 30 games on my brothers Wii and have only liked MP3 the rest pretty much sucked.

Played the Wii and thought it was boring... Not planning on buying one unless they get some good games, as i really am not a fan of mario... Oh well, no loss :P

Around the Network

i like the wii system. i dont like the fact that most of the games i have are made by nintendo I really, really, really hope there are some good 3rd party games out this time for this nintendo system. And i dont just mean casual party games, i want some good hardcore games that i can play for hours and hours.

Tales of Symphonia:Knight of Rok.... should b you cup of tea for long hardcore game.

"Like you know"

lol I was being sarcastic guys

I dont hate any console, except my DS.

mM

I don't hate it though I'm not a fan of the wiimote. I hate the fact that a gimmick is being forced down people's throats. If it used a classic controller I would consider buying it. As it stands I will never get a wii but will consider the next nintendo console if it comes with standard controls.

Branko2166 said:
I don't hate it though I'm not a fan of the wiimote. I hate the fact that a gimmick is being forced down people's throats. If it used a classic controller I would consider buying it. As it stands I will never get a wii but will consider the next nintendo console if it comes with standard controls.

I know what you mean, i can't stand having to use the motion controls for every game! I know it works great on some parts but not others. If there was an option to turn off the motion sensing and just use the classic controller then it would be better.

The thing still has no games that interest me so doubt i will ever own one either!