By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anybody not like the nintendo wii

i didnt used to but for some reason i do now (but i dont, and probably never will own one)
i just think everyone likes it
and if u dont like it what is your current console (mines ps3)

Consoles I own: Dreamcast, PSP

Around the Network

Man after reading your post I'm not really sure whether you like it or not. I do know of people that hate it with a passion. I really like the console its not perfect, but then again what is?

Dont fall for the hype, I hate it more than I hate my worst enemy.

mM

I like the wii It's fun

I personally don't understand how anyone can 'hate' a product; for the most part all a product is, is the result of a companies vision about what is important in a marketplace. Personally, I'm not a big fan of Sony and I think the direction they're going with the PS3 is the complete wrong direction, but I don't 'hate' the PS3 ... maybe someone can explain it to me.

Around the Network

I don't like it per say. The controls just feel weird for regular games though are fine for wii sports etc though my time with it has been limited since we usually end up playing the 360 when I visit my cousin. I hated the gamecube controller but hopefully I can get used to do the Wii controls once I get it for mario kart though mario kart will have the wheel so might not have to learn to use them anyways. Basically I understand why it sells and the appeal etc but for me it doesn't whole a candle to my 360 since it has the games I want to play with the controls I enjoy using.

I agree with Happy, I don't konw how anyone can hate a product. If you don't like it, don't buy it, but why hate it?

HappySqurriel said:
I personally don't understand how anyone can 'hate' a product; for the most part all a product is, is the result of a companies vision about what is important in a marketplace. Personally, I'm not a big fan of Sony and I think the direction they're going with the PS3 is the complete wrong direction, but I don't 'hate' the PS3 ... maybe someone can explain it to me.

Honestly I don't see how you don't get it. I hate the PS3 and display my fiery passion of hate for it everyday.

The people at Best Buy may think I'm weird, but everyday I make sure to go there and give their stock of PS3's long, intense stares of fury hoping they will explode when turned on by whatever poor soul decides to buy them. I also cut its library some dirty looks now and then for good measure. I swear Uncharted almost fell off the rack yesterday. It knows I'm waiting and watching. Sony better watch themselves, because I hate.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

No one i know that tried a wii hates it.

"Like you know"

I dislike it, not hate it. I think a few games are fun but overall the console isn't worth it to re-buy it again. Sorry SSBB doesnt excite me and neither does mario Kart.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453