By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anybody not like the nintendo wii

leo-j said:
Dont fall for the hype, I hate it more than I hate my worst enemy.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm.

Around the Network

My 360 is hating my Wii,because she(?) keeps always cool. :)
@leo-j Which one were your worst enemy before the Wii? :)

Quality for Life

what is this blasphemy?! people hating the wii?! it cant be true! :P

I guess I'm a fan of all three...I play my ps3 more than my 360 and think it's a higher quality console, but I enjoy features and strengths of each...I don't understand how someone can be satisfied with just one console...I must have the best software of each.

Well, I now only have access to a PS3 & 360...Plan on buying a wii soon (lol, if I can ever find one available!) but will probably wait until some of the major RPG's come out like Dragon Quest & Tales, etc.

Anyhow, I'm so far behind in games to play that I'm not in a huge hurry (lol, haven't even gotten a chance to finish God of War II yet!) 

Of course there are people who don't like the Wii.

Luckily there are 2 other home consoles available. Competition is the spice that keeps videogames innovative.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network

I hate the Wii. It only costs $250 USD it looks too small and compact, I hate the style. The whole sleek look just makes everything else in my room look horrible. The games arn't as good as on other consoles who would expect it to be when you pay $10 USD less for them as to the PS3 and 360. Don't people know that complexity and the achievement of mastering a difficult game is the real thrill of gaming. Only real gamers have a PS3 and 360, if you only have one shame on you. You must have both, and at least a 720p HD TV and it needs to b least 30 in. I pay good money for my games and expect them to be perfect, money is no problem for me. I don't mind paying an online fee that costs almost 4 games a year as long as the service never has any problems. I enjoy loud massive consoles that make tons of noise and use so much power my power bill goes up. Its all a status symbol to me, i show off that all the fans running in my consoles show how hardcore they work to show me about 4 times the pixles that are all the same color as that one those four replaced. I enjoy spending hours clicking buttons. If i wanted exercise which i dont i would just go outside. I dont need to cramp up my wrists on a stupid Wii, when the buttons i press is so much easier. I am a gamer i spend all my time playing i go on forums and discuss how graphics are everything since basically all games are the same you just point and shoot and maybe walk around a little anyways.

So in conclusion Wii sucks PS3 and 360 are for real gamers!!!

"Like you know"

/End of sarcasm.

"Like you know"

leo-j said:
Dont fall for the hype, I hate it more than I hate my worst enemy.
leoj lets not go through the same problem again!! plz stop with the rude comments. trust me leo, you will be embarassed!! i'm tired of you and these posts of yours. you're a true fanboy of sony! fine, i don't care. but plz leave this out the thread or someone will dis you and you will geteverybody in this thread banned! (especially me!)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

How can you hate the Wii? Sure the hardware is inferior to the 360 and PS3 but then again the PS3 and 360 are inferior to the computer. I am sure the computer fan boys don't ask if the 360 boys hate their consoles.

ClaudeLv250 said:
HappySqurriel said:
I personally don't understand how anyone can 'hate' a product; for the most part all a product is, is the result of a companies vision about what is important in a marketplace. Personally, I'm not a big fan of Sony and I think the direction they're going with the PS3 is the complete wrong direction, but I don't 'hate' the PS3 ... maybe someone can explain it to me.

Honestly I don't see how you don't get it. I hate the PS3 and display my fiery passion of hate for it everyday.

The people at Best Buy may think I'm weird, but everyday I make sure to go there and give their stock of PS3's long, intense stares of fury hoping they will explode when turned on by whatever poor soul decides to buy them. I also cut its library some dirty looks now and then for good measure. I swear Uncharted almost fell off the rack yesterday. It knows I'm waiting and watching. Sony better watch themselves, because I hate.

you guys should stop hating consoles! i have all 3 and like them! this thread will be locked by naznatips or somebody later!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius