By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anybody not like the nintendo wii

I agree with Happy, how can anyone hate a piece of hardware? You may think another piece of hardware is more suited for you, but hating it? Lives get!

Around the Network

I dont like the wii, its no for me, ill never buy it and i am tired of listen Mario this, mario that, another 4 games of mario. The only thing good of the wii (FOR ME) its Zelda.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Truthfully, I don't like my Wii ... as much as I prefer the 360. My wife and son love it, though.

The Wii is not for Mii.

The games are too Nintendish: Mario, Zelda, etc do not appeal to me anymore. Got sick of them by the time I had my N64.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

I don't hate it, but I really haven't cared that much for it apart from playing it with other people.

Around the Network

Personally i dont like the wii's selection of games. IMO smg is very over rated, i played it at walmart and could not see what the hype was at all. And yes you can hate the consoles hardware. I hate my 360, not because of the games or beause microsoft made it (well maybe a little..) but i hate it because every time i play it i fear it will break.

Branko2166 said:
I don't hate it though I'm not a fan of the wiimote. I hate the fact that a gimmick is being forced down people's throats. If it used a classic controller I would consider buying it. As it stands I will never get a wii but will consider the next nintendo console if it comes with standard controls.

the wiimote is a revolution/1 it's a new way to play games rather than the regular analog. also, how hard is it to get a classic controller? there are barely any around in stores! (if nintendo bundled it with the wii the wii would sell even more than usual.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

I honestly don't think there will ever be another Nintendo console with "standard" controls.

Edit: I mean, to get "standard" controls you will need to buy extra stuff. 

I don't and I have PS3, and i also play 360 quite frequently at my friends houses, so i like both consoles.

leo-j said:
lol I was being sarcastic guys

I dont hate any console, except my DS.
Someday this guy will kill me...

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D