By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anybody not like the nintendo wii

^No, I just haven't played the PS3 enough to develop an opinion.

Around the Network

I don't like the wii, but the media and this site tell me i must own one. But i love my DS, plus i love Brawl and Mario cart, i can't wait to play those games.

i love the wii i married mine. people who hate the wii i hate your favorite consle to. i love Nintendo and i will love Nintendo forever.   BIGGEST NINTENDO FAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Nintendo FTW!!!

Schwarz said:
Highwaystar101 i was talking about hate not love. XD

Just a general musing on life, thats all

I adore my Wii it gets many good hours of my time my 360 gets my attention for a while at a time but never extended periods usually only for a game or two for 1-3 weeks after it's put out. PS3.. hasn't gotten my attention at all besides checking out the store in over a month

In conclusion I consider myself a VERY hardcore gamer(I own everything all 5 consoles/handhelds) My DS & Wii get a lot more of my attention my 360 and PSP are entertaining for short stretches of time my PS3 pisses me off that I bought it so early in it's lifespan.

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
I love my 3D0

I do enjoy my 3D0 as well though I only have like 2 games for it lol

@Nintendo Fan Girl Sometimes i get the feeling you should't take all the heavy drugs.You are still so young...XD

Quality for Life

I also dislike it, but it's not hate in any way. It just doesn't appeal to me, is all! I've enjoyed every single Ninty console until now... Sad for me really.

Schwarz said:
@Nintendo Fan Girl Sometimes i get the feeling you should't take all the heavy drugs.You are still so young...XD

i dont take drugs dont be stupid you do so HA!!!!!!! Nintendo FTW

@Nintendo Fan Girl The XD meant,i don't meant it serious.If you would click my profile you will see that i too am a big fan of Nintendo.Even without any drugs. :)
I just found your Nintendo love too cute.That's all. Sorry,if you felt any insulting!

Quality for Life