6 83 12.08%

5 100 14.56%

4 86 12.52%

3 84 12.23%

2 40 5.82%

1 124 18.05%

Total:687
MessiaH said:
I chose a 3, let me tell you why in a fabricated statement that Microsoft pretty much gave with their conference:

"Hey casuals, please do come in and play. We really like you and want to bite into your tasty slice of pie. To our core fans who made us what we are today in the gaming space, listen, we don't really have much time for you, and we don't have the internal creative talent, energy, or patience to come up with any other legitimate IP, so here's a couple of Halos so you can shut the fuck up and get off our backs. Soooo casuals, where were we...?"

And the sad part is, most 360 fans will have their tongues wagging at the possibility of more Halo. Because they can be as 1-dimensional as that franchise. Only the minority will realize they are getting shafted. It literally down to Gears of War or Halo now. Anything else that is exclusive is for Kinect, and many 360 fans dont give a shit about Kinect. Microsoft has turned Halo into a COD initiative, with Halo 4 being the 5th Halo in the franchise (including Halo: Wars) to be released on 360.

So seriously, dear 360 owners, are you satisfied with this? Is Halo enough for you? Don't get me wrong, I am not discounting the third party support you have which is extensive but equal to the PS3. And I know Gears of War 3 will rock your planet. But that's all I see from a gaming perspective that makes the 360 more appealing than other systems. So, from a gaming perspective, what is Microsoft offering you to keep you enticed? I don't even have a 360 and I am pissed at Microsoft. You guys made them what they are today, it is such bullshit that you get regurgitated game assets in return. I consider it a low blow, but different people have different standards, which is why I am asking you the question. Are you satisfied with the outlook of your system?

idk about you, but 360's holiday line-up is pretty good imo and a good variety of games, not just Halo. As Far as controller console exclusives/exclusives for the 360 it has Gears 3 easily a AAA title, Forza 4 another AAA title, Witcher 2 huge console exclusive, Minecraft another big console exclusive, then final Halo:CE anniversary which will be huge. Now with kinect this year it has Rise of Nightmare, dance central 2, kinect sports 2, Disney game, Star wars kinect, sesame street game, etc. 

From what I see there is more than just Halo to play exclusive wise for both controller based games and kinect. Plenty of games to satisfy core gamers and casual. Then people seem to forget about XBLA, which do I really need to say anything?    

Around the Network

I give it a 4/10. MS was showing a bunch of shovelware Kinect games. The Kinect games that I was interested in are all on rails... like I need a game any linear than that, lost all interest in buying a Kinect. No new core exclusive IP. Showed some multiplatform games for some reason. Two new Halo's games that wasn't made by Bungie, I don't know how Halo 4 will turn out.

5/10
Like a re-run of Ninty 2008

I LOVE ICELAND!

Pichsterz said:
I give it a 4/10. MS was showing a bunch of shovelware Kinect games. The Kinect games that I was interested in are all on rails... like I need a game any linear than that, lost all interest in buying a Kinect. No new core exclusive IP. Showed some multiplatform games for some reason. Two new Halo's games that wasn't made by Bungie, I don't know how Halo 4 will turn out.

All the Conferences showed off mutiplatform games so I don't understand why you only give MS crap about it.  

I say they get a 7/10..

Alot of people are being very critical on the last 40 minutes of the conference with the terrible actors, the casual kiddy games. Also, Fable and Star Wars were completely awful looking..

Besides that it was actually really solid, Ryse looked extremely enticing especially since it will be a hybrid game, Minecraft, Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 2 I thought it looked alot better then one, but the way they showed it was awful. GR and ME3 showed off some slick implementation to show some great ideas on ways to make it fun and simplify menus. Core they showed Forza 4 footage that was simply breathtaking, Halo CE HD, Gears campaign footage, started it off with two multi-plats we hadn't seen any gameplay on. Then closed it out with Halo 4 and the new dashboard looks incredible, plus bing and the partners they added.

To sum it up solid first hour, completely shit last 40 minutes.

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
MessiaH said:
I chose a 3, let me tell you why in a fabricated statement that Microsoft pretty much gave with their conference:

"Hey casuals, please do come in and play. We really like you and want to bite into your tasty slice of pie. To our core fans who made us what we are today in the gaming space, listen, we don't really have much time for you, and we don't have the internal creative talent, energy, or patience to come up with any other legitimate IP, so here's a couple of Halos so you can shut the fuck up and get off our backs. Soooo casuals, where were we...?"

And the sad part is, most 360 fans will have their tongues wagging at the possibility of more Halo. Because they can be as 1-dimensional as that franchise. Only the minority will realize they are getting shafted. It literally down to Gears of War or Halo now. Anything else that is exclusive is for Kinect, and many 360 fans dont give a shit about Kinect. Microsoft has turned Halo into a COD initiative, with Halo 4 being the 5th Halo in the franchise (including Halo: Wars) to be released on 360.

So seriously, dear 360 owners, are you satisfied with this? Is Halo enough for you? Don't get me wrong, I am not discounting the third party support you have which is extensive but equal to the PS3. And I know Gears of War 3 will rock your planet. But that's all I see from a gaming perspective that makes the 360 more appealing than other systems. So, from a gaming perspective, what is Microsoft offering you to keep you enticed? I don't even have a 360 and I am pissed at Microsoft. You guys made them what they are today, it is such bullshit that you get regurgitated game assets in return. I consider it a low blow, but different people have different standards, which is why I am asking you the question. Are you satisfied with the outlook of your system?

idk about you, but 360's holiday line-up is pretty good imo and a good variety of games, not just Halo. As Far as controller console exclusives/exclusives for the 360 it has Gears 3 easily a AAA title, Forza 4 another AAA title, Witcher 2 huge console exclusive, Minecraft another big console exclusive, then final Halo:CE anniversary which will be huge. Now with kinect this year it has Rise of Nightmare, dance central 2, kinect sports 2, Disney game, Star wars kinect, sesame street game, etc. 

From what I see there is more than just Halo to play exclusive wise for both controller based games and kinect. Plenty of games to satisfy core gamers and casual. Then people seem to forget about XBLA, which do I really need to say anything?    

I believe most people who wanted Witcher have already got it on their PC, I know I have. Minecraft vice versa.
I for one, dont count these as "exclusives" and I see you don't either hence the "console exclusive" which I straight out "lol" to. Me, being the hardcore g4m3r that I am, where are my games aside from Halo & Gears? Oh, I have a B E A S T PC too. Now you wanna try that again?

Oh I am sorry, still lolling so hard at how 1 is winning, really a poll on this site is about as unbiased as a Nazi party.

I voted 6.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

TR looks good, 3/10

Switch!!!

Aldro said:
smroadkill15 said:
MessiaH said:

I believe most people who wanted Witcher have already got it on their PC, I know I have. Minecraft vice versa.
I for one, dont count these as "exclusives" and I see you don't either hence the "console exclusive" which I straight out "lol" to. Me, being the hardcore g4m3r that I am, where are my games aside from Halo & Gears? Oh, I have a B E A S T PC too. Now you wanna try that again?

I've been wanting to play the Witcher since the original and I know others have been also that don't have a gaming PC like myself. I do consider Witcher and Minecraft exclusive, so my look at the holiday line-up is going to be a little different than yours. The only reason I said console exclusive is because I knew some people would argue that those games are not exclusive so I just went with console exclusives to make some people happy. As far as exclusives not on PC the 360 has Halo remake, Gears 3, and Forza 4.

Like I said before, some people seem to forget about the amazing arcade games that are a huge part of the 360's library. There is all summer of arcade games, crimson alliance, Mrs. Splosion man, battleblock theatre, trials evolution, guardian heroes, and many more that are all hardcore games, so if your a true hardcore gamer you don't care whether games are arcade games or not. Throw in the kinect games and all the multiplats, and there are plenty of games to play for everyone. I don't want to get in a huge pointless argument.          

Aldro said:
smroadkill15 said:
MessiaH said:

You're assuming most people that want to play Witcher has a PC that can play it well or prefer to game on the PC (and don't take that as console gaming is better than PC gaming, that's no what I'm trying to say).

My PC could probably handle it on a lower setting but now that I know it's coming on the 360, I'll gladly wait for it on that.  It will look better, run better, and I get to play it on my couch instead of haunched over at my desk.