Total:687
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
Completely horrible it would've been better if they stood there motionless and showed the halo 4 teaser over and over again...

Really though kinect star wars and kinect disney...really?

Have you ever thought that maybe games like that aren't made for people like us?

Kids will eat that shit up! 

That saddens me deeply.

Why? Why are different demographics forbidden to play games that they will enjoy.

Thats elitest bullshit and you damn well know it!

lol, fair enough though as the casual crowd is the biggest, it just gets me mad how games like star wars kinect will outsell dark souls and probably even infamous 2.

Well theres a reason why they will probably sell more....because there are far more casual and mainstream gamers out there.

Yep, exactly as I said lol, those casual gamers make a lot of money for them

Yep and there is nothing wrong with that as long as they support the core (which they are) and i'm talking about the mainstream core group which makes up the vast majority of core gamers, not the many niche only gamers you see on this website.

Around the Network

2 Of 10 cause I cant give a 1 unless I hated everything about it.
+Gears 3 (game I already knew about)
-Almost everything else

I have been boycotting everything Sony since the OtherOS debacle. As my only HD system MS has underwhelmed me in a huge way. Right now I wanna sell my 2 xboxes and save money for a Cafe for my HD fix(Im not doing that).

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
Completely horrible it would've been better if they stood there motionless and showed the halo 4 teaser over and over again...

Really though kinect star wars and kinect disney...really?

Have you ever thought that maybe games like that aren't made for people like us?

That saddens me deeply.

Why? Why are different demographics forbidden to play games that they will enjoy.

lol, fair enough though as the casual crowd is the biggest, it just gets me mad how games like star wars kinect will outsell dark souls and probably even infamous 2.

Well theres a reason why they will probably sell more....because there are far more casual and mainstream gamers out there.

Yep and there is nothing wrong with that as long as they support the core (which they are) and i'm talking about the mainstream core group which makes up the vast majority of core gamers, not the many niche only gamers you see on this website.

If you're apart of the 360/casual fan base then have fun by all means, but I'm having fun with all my awesome ps3 games that got announced at their e3 conference.

CDiablo said:
2 Of 10 cause I cant give a 1 unless I hated everything about it.
+Gears 3 (game I already knew about)
-Almost everything else

I have been boycotting everything Sony since the OtherOS debacle. As my only HD system MS has underwhelmed me in a huge way. Right now I wanna sell my 2 xboxes and save money for a Cafe for my HD fix(Im not doing that).

What about Halo 1 and 4? Forza 4?

Both MS and Sony fail me this E3...

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

That saddens me deeply.

If you're apart of the 360/casual fan base then have fun by all means, but I'm having fun with all my awesome ps3 games that got announced at their e3 conference.

And i'm going to have 10 times more fun then you because I will be playing the awesome 360 games and the awesome PS3 games.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

That saddens me deeply.

And i'm going to have 10 times more fun then you because I will be playing the awesome 360 games and the awesome PS3 games.

What awesome 360 games? Nothing new got anounced unless you count halo 4.

You know the conference was bad when Halo 4 didn't even get you excited.

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

You know, after watching Sony's Press Event, Microsoft's doesn't look as bad anymore. All Sony had that was really good was Uncharted 3 and InFamous 2. Resistance 3 didn't show anything spectacular, and no great new PS3 titles were announced.

MS had 2 great looking new Halo games, info on Gears 3, amazing graphics on Forza 4, and some of the Kinect games look pretty cool. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier blew me away with disassembling guns, and Ryse does look interesting

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

That saddens me deeply.

Ummm are you even serious? They don't have to announce a ton of new things to make it a good conference...Sony didn't announce a ton of new games but they still had a hella good lineup.

360:

Ryse (or whatever its called)

Halo 4

Halo Remake

Fable: The Journey

Dance Central 2

Gears 3

Forza 4

PS3:

Resistance 3

Uncharted 3

Dust

Starhawk

Sly

And those are just the big ones i'm not even counting the vast amount of other possibly great games.

The thing you NEED to realize is that it all boils down to what you like...and for me both conferences were very solid.

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

That saddens me deeply.

Ummm are you even serious? They don't have to announce a ton of new things to make it a good conference...Sony didn't announce a ton of new games but they still had a hella good lineup.

360:

Ryse (or whatever its called)

Halo 4

Halo Remake

Fable: The Journey

Dance Central 2

Gears 3

Forza 4

PS3:

Resistance 3

Uncharted 3

Dust

Starhawk

Sly

And those are just the big ones i'm not even counting the vast amount of other possibly great games.

The thing you NEED to realize is that it all boils down to what you like...and for me both conferences were very solid.

That's ridiculous and "hella's" not a word, onwards you should be ashamed to call yourself a gamer to think microsofts conference was anything but mediocre and generic.

Well this ends our conversation, I'm done here enjoy your mediocracy.