3 84 12.23%

2 40 5.82%

1 124 18.05%

Total:687
thx1139 said:
Kratos said:
thx1139 said:
Michael-5 said:

blkfish92 - I agree with you. MS announced quite a few games, people are just hating because except for Halo, all the newly announced games require Kinect.

MS made a good press conference, nothing great or special, but it was good. The PS3 portion of Sony's press conference was bad. Not 1 new AAA title, and they didn't even show footage for previously announced PS3 titles (The Last Guardian, Twisted Metal, etc).

People mock MS for having a Kinect focused lineup, and mock Sesame Street and Disneyland, but then what does Sony do? It pulls out Sly... Ryse, is cool, Fable is cool, and so are Dust and Starhawk. MS simply has more, and unlike Sony they announced 2 AAA titles. Both Halo, but still, damn.

This post points out the hypocrisy of most of VGChartz posters.  Sony and 3rd parties showed far less new for PS3, but MS E3 sucked. 

Opinion = hypocrisy?

I agree with you that most people hate ms e3 just because its MS, but some people really just did not like the games MS showed, thats why they believe sony showed more than MS, because sony had more interesting games. Thats not my opinion, in my opinion all conferences sucked. :P

Honestly thought from what I understand Sony showed.

Uncharted 3
Resistance 3
Sly Cooper 4 - Non gameplay trailer for 2012 release
Starhawk - Believe just a trailer for 2012
Twisted Metal - Wasnt shown during press conference, but was previewed

Honestly theres only one thing i wanted from Sony, and that was the revival of the guy in my avatar, is from the game medievil (psone). I almost jumped in the air when they said: "Here is Medieval Moves" Then they showed the game and i saw it was written Medieval not Medievil (and there was a crappy skeleton not remotely as cool as the guy in my avata) Thats when I thought well fuck e3 sucks this year :(

To sum it up Halo anniversary remake & Uncharted 3 was best of show for me :)

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
thx1139 said:
Kratos said:
thx1139 said:
Michael-5 said:

blkfish92 - I agree with you. MS announced quite a few games, people are just hating because except for Halo, all the newly announced games require Kinect.

MS made a good press conference, nothing great or special, but it was good. The PS3 portion of Sony's press conference was bad. Not 1 new AAA title, and they didn't even show footage for previously announced PS3 titles (The Last Guardian, Twisted Metal, etc).

People mock MS for having a Kinect focused lineup, and mock Sesame Street and Disneyland, but then what does Sony do? It pulls out Sly... Ryse, is cool, Fable is cool, and so are Dust and Starhawk. MS simply has more, and unlike Sony they announced 2 AAA titles. Both Halo, but still, damn.

This post points out the hypocrisy of most of VGChartz posters.  Sony and 3rd parties showed far less new for PS3, but MS E3 sucked. 

Opinion = hypocrisy?

I agree with you that most people hate ms e3 just because its MS, but some people really just did not like the games MS showed, thats why they believe sony showed more than MS, because sony had more interesting games. Thats not my opinion, in my opinion all conferences sucked. :P

Honestly thought from what I understand Sony showed.

Uncharted 3
Resistance 3
Sly Cooper 4 - Non gameplay trailer for 2012 release
Starhawk - Believe just a trailer for 2012
Twisted Metal - Wasnt shown during press conference, but was previewed

Kratos, you geti it!

Sony didn't show a lot less the MS, they both showed about the same. MS just had Halo, which edged it past Sony.

I'l add PS3 games you missed.

• Ruin
  • Medvil Moves
  • Dust 514
  • Dungeons Crown
  • God of wa: Oriins Collection
  • ICO Collecton
  • Sorecry

Cmpar that with MS, and Sony showed about the same.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results