3 84 12.23%

2 40 5.82%

1 124 18.05%

Total:687
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:

Ummm are you even serious? They don't have to announce a ton of new things to make it a good conference...Sony didn't announce a ton of new games but they still had a hella good lineup.

360:

Ryse (or whatever its called)

Halo 4

Halo Remake

Fable: The Journey

Dance Central 2

Gears 3

Forza 4

PS3:

Resistance 3

Uncharted 3

Dust

Starhawk

Sly

And those are just the big ones i'm not even counting the vast amount of other possibly great games.

The thing you NEED to realize is that it all boils down to what you like...and for me both conferences were very solid.

That's ridiculous and "hella's" not a word, onwards you should be ashamed to call yourself a gamer to think microsofts conference was anything but mediocre and generic.

Well this ends our conversation, I'm done here enjoy your mediocracy.

Christ dude thats just so sad.

I seriously can't even comprehend your way of thinking.

Open your mind dude and stop thinking your opinion = fact cause thats just bogus.

Around the Network

damn...94 ones....damn I know the MS conference was lackluster but, really?

I would say 6/10 if their competitors wouldnt do much more, but they does so its a big 4/10. With so many gamers encouraging them they really should do more for gaming.

2 out of 10 was a pretty poor show honestly there target market wasnt even the people watching the show it was families and trying to make the best lounge entertainment system (which it isnt even) imo and they just keep recycling the same few franchises saying there catering to the core gears,halo,forza,fable thats literally all they got

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:

Ummm are you even serious? They don't have to announce a ton of new things to make it a good conference...Sony didn't announce a ton of new games but they still had a hella good lineup.

360:

Ryse

Halo 4

Halo Remake

Dance Central 2

Gears 3

Forza 4

Kinect Sports 2

PS3:

Resistance 3

Uncharted 3

Dust

Starhawk

Sly

And those are just the big ones i'm not even counting the vast amount of other possibly great games.

The thing you NEED to realize is that it all boils down to what you like...and for me both conferences were very solid.

That's ridiculous and "hella's" not a word, onwards you should be ashamed to call yourself a gamer to think microsofts conference was anything but mediocre and generic.

Open your mind dude and stop thinking your opinion = fact cause thats just bogus.

blkfish92 - I agree with you. MS announced quite a few games, people are just hating because except for Halo, all the newly announced games require Kinect.

MS made a good press conference, nothing great or special, but it was good. The PS3 portion of Sony's press conference was bad. Not 1 new AAA title, and they didn't even show footage for previously announced PS3 titles (The Last Guardian, Twisted Metal, etc).

People mock MS for having a Kinect focused lineup, and mock Sesame Street and Disneyland, but then what does Sony do? It pulls out Sly... Ryse, is cool, Fable is cool, and so are Dust and Starhawk. MS simply has more, and unlike Sony they announced 2 AAA titles. Both Halo, but still, damn.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

It was a great conference for MS. They are going to sell so many Xbox 360s to kids who want to play all Kinect games and those family will buy core games as well as stuff like Hulu and Netflix. But besides that we got not 1 but 2 Halo games announced! A HD remake of one of the best Halo games and a continuation of the Master Chief and Cortana storyline.

I can't even express the level of excitement I have for a new Halo Trilogy! The Chief and Cortana are BACK! Now the story, the unparallelled story, can finally continue. Halo CE Anniversary this year, then next Halo 4 and the year after that we will probably get Halo 2 Anniversary and who knows maybe Halo 5 will be a launch title for the next Xbox. I can't wait, I still love the original and the graphical upgrade looks fantastic. I'll be getting it this fall for sure and Halo 4 next year. Then after that we have another anniversary with Halo 2. Fingers crossed on a Halo 2 HD remake as nice as this one.

It's good to be a Halo fan, that's for sure.

Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:

360:

Ryse

Halo 4

Halo Remake

Dance Central 2

Gears 3

Forza 4

Kinect Sports 2

PS3:

Resistance 3

Uncharted 3

Dust

Starhawk

Sly

blkfish92 - I agree with you. MS announced quite a few games, people are just hating because except for Halo, all the newly announced games require Kinect.

MS made a good press conference, nothing great or special, but it was good. The PS3 portion of Sony's press conference was bad. Not 1 new AAA title, and they didn't even show footage for previously announced PS3 titles (The Last Guardian, Twisted Metal, etc).

People mock MS for having a Kinect focused lineup, and mock Sesame Street and Disneyland, but then what does Sony do? It pulls out Sly... Ryse, is cool, Fable is cool, and so are Dust and Starhawk. MS simply has more, and unlike Sony they announced 2 AAA titles. Both Halo, but still, damn.

I may be wrong but your post looks like you do not agree with him.

blkfish92 said:

People's mindsets on the internet amaze me everyday.  It's just hard to believe that people actually have this thought process. 

You're being an elitist over videogames, I repeat, an elitist over videogames.  That's just so odd.  I get elitism is society based wealth (though I don't agree) but on videogames? 

yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:

360:

Ryse

Halo 4

Halo Remake

Dance Central 2

Gears 3

Forza 4

Kinect Sports 2

PS3:

Resistance 3

Uncharted 3

Dust

Starhawk

Sly

IMO BOTH Sony's PS3 and MS's press conferences sucked. However because MS still anounced 2 major AAA Halo titles, it was....okay. Sony however announced nothing interesting.

I was most disappointed by the fact that a lot of games on both HD consoles were ignored. The Last Guardian, XCOM, Project Dragon, Twisted Metal, Agent, Steel Batallion, Rise of Nightmares, and MechWarrior to name a few. I was excepting both developers to talk about more games, instead MS went on about Live TV and Kinect, and Sony went on about 3D TV's and why PSN was down.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:

360:

Ryse

Halo 4

Halo Remake

Dance Central 2

Gears 3

Forza 4

Kinect Sports 2

PS3:

Resistance 3

Uncharted 3

Dust

Starhawk

Sly

IMO BOTH Sony's PS3 and MS's press conferences sucked. However because MS still anounced 2 major AAA Halo titles, it was....okay. Sony however announced nothing interesting.

I was most disappointed by the fact that a lot of games on both HD consoles were ignored. The Last Guardian, XCOM, Project Dragon, Twisted Metal, Agent, Steel Batallion, Rise of Nightmares, and MechWarrior to name a few. I was excepting both developers to talk about more games, instead MS went on about Live TV and Kinect, and Sony went on about 3D TV's and why PSN was down.

Ah ok I see now...so you half agree with him cause he thought Sony's was pretty good as far as I could tell.

I myself thought both of them were solid because they both showed me most of the stuff I wanted to see.