Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Nintendo Thread

9AM EST Tuesday morning?

Is that right?

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
9AM EST Tuesday morning?

Is that right?

Pacific Time.

Here is a bunch of others: 10:00 AM MST | 11:00 AM CST | 12:00 PM EST | 17:00 WEST (BST) | 18:00 CEST | 19:00 EEST

Acevil said:
Khuutra said:
9AM EST Tuesday morning?

Is that right?

Pacific Time.

Here is a bunch of others: 10:00 AM MST | 11:00 AM CST | 12:00 PM EST | 17:00 WEST (BST) | 18:00 CEST | 19:00 EEST

Thank you.

Countdown in the OP is off, though. That or it's set to display in everyone's local time.

Khuutra said:
Acevil said:
Khuutra said:
9AM EST Tuesday morning?

Is that right?

Pacific Time.

Thank you.

Countdown in the OP is off, though. That or it's set to display in everyone's local time.

Will see if I can fix it. 

RCTjunkie said:
Tagged.

Am I the only one that REALLY wants more Mario Kart 3DS info?

Nop, Mario kart along with Skyward sword are by far my most anticipated games of the whole E3... what I want is... a release date...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

Xenoblade, Paper Mario 3DS, Super Mario 3DS and Mario Kart 3DS shall be mine and I hope I finally see the day when Nintedo is gonna anounce a Pokemon game with all the regions and it journeys some sort of all in one game

We so excited!!!

They'll be a fair few more Wii games though, just watch...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
We so excited!!!

They'll be a fair few more Wii games though, just watch...

I hope you're right!! What did you have in mind?

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

going to be exciting, really hyped right now !!!

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.