By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Nintendo Thread

Immortal said:
I sincerely hope that Cafe can get me as excited as 3DS did. This is gonna be the first conference that I actually watch. For last year's, I just checked Wikipedia for updates on the 3DS.

Pretty much my thoughts, I really hope they can get me as hyped as I was when the 3ds was announced.

Around the Network

In many ways you Americans are lucky since you don't have to wait an entire day for the conference. It is always hell

koyotecat said:
Immortal said:
I sincerely hope that Cafe can get me as excited as 3DS did. This is gonna be the first conference that I actually watch. For last year's, I just checked Wikipedia for updates on the 3DS.

Pretty much my thoughts, I really hope they can get me as hyped as I was when the 3ds was announced.

Well, seeing as you've been on here since late 2008, I don't think the second part would apply to you, :P.

I really hope they can get Cafe right, though. I mean, with the 3DS, just the concept of glassless 3D, which people are now criticizing and taking for granted, was so incredibly fantastic and unbelievable. Throw in stuff like StreetPass and announcements for software like MK3DS and Nintendo made waiting 'till March downright torture. They'll have to work at least a little more to sell a confusing concept like screens on controllers and I have to hope that they can pull it off just as well.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Immortal said:
koyotecat said:
Immortal said:

Well, seeing as you've been on here since late 2008, I don't think the second part would apply to you, :P.

I really hope they can get Cafe right, though. I mean, with the 3DS, just the concept of glassless 3D, which people are now criticizing and taking for granted, was so incredibly fantastic and unbelievable. Throw in stuff like StreetPass and announcements for software like MK3DS and Nintendo made waiting 'till March downright torture. They'll have to work at least a little more to sell a confusing concept like screens on controllers and I have to hope that they can pull it off just as well.

Honestly as a solid Nintendo fan, I really hope they don't take a back seat to allow third party to make games, because sooner or later they might stop, and nintendo could fall back. So I want them to showcase a focus on their devices with software above all. 

Acevil said:

I was about to go for a hat trick, but I know for that one, I will be slightly bitter with Kinect. :P

Embrace the full body motion. Embrace it.

Your body  needs to be ready so you can be the controller.

Around the Network

i am not sure what i want from Cafe, with all these rumors flying around, but i hope whatever it is, its awesome

DrZoidberg said:

i am not sure what i want from Cafe, with all these rumors flying around, but i hope whatever it is, its awesome

I should post the image of the guy holding the sign of "Iwata drop the bomb".

They look so badass!! :D

lol your countdown timer was like *GET YOUR OWN %$?# COUNTDOWN TIMER!!!* >:O
~~note: may be a teeny bit exaggerated

E3 I AM READY!!!

Tagged.

Am I the only one that REALLY wants more Mario Kart 3DS info?

RCTjunkie said:
Tagged.

Am I the only one that REALLY wants more Mario Kart 3DS info?

Nah I want it as well. I really want to know the release date.