By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Nintendo Thread

Can't wait!
Only 2 more days!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
What I learned about Nintendo, is the thing least likely to happen will happen.
E3 2008: It sucked, new Zelda and Pikmin in development in the aftershow.
E3 2009: Just 1 single Zelda artwork, 4 player Mario, a 2nd 3D Mario on Wii. Team Ninja Metroid.
E3 2010: Zelda Spotlight stolen, new DK, different Kirby than expeted, Goldeneye Remake.
E3 2011: ???

So I guess the least likely thing to happen is for Nintendo to have a crappy E3??

something like: Skyward Sword confirmed to have 4+ hours of unskippable cut-scenes, Mario Kart 3DS confirmed to be co-developed with Monster Games, No new announcements for Wii or 3DS other than what we already know, Seven launch titles by Activision and Ubisoft showcased for Cafe along with a single slide mentioning Retro studios...

honestly it would still be a pretty good presentation even if all of that somehow happened... I just don't see how Nintendo can mess this one up...

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

I will say this, it is hard doing Nintendo's e3 official thread prior to the event, due to the fact that it seems that the organization is so tight lipped, everything is rumors, and I hate putting rumors up.

This will be the first time I will not be watching Nintendo's E3 press conference live. I will however watch it when I get home from work on Tuesday. I hope it lives up to the hype.

MANUELF said:
Xenoblade, Paper Mario 3DS, Super Mario 3DS and Mario Kart 3DS shall be mine and I hope I finally see the day when Nintedo is gonna anounce a Pokemon game with all the regions and it journeys some sort of all in one game

an all-in-one pokemon game would be awesome

i don't think they would make something like that (for the handhelds) until they are not going to make any more, and it would be a big finale game. although they could include all the regions on this online pokemon rpg i keep hearing about (or at least all the pokemon)

Around the Network
DrZoidberg said:
MANUELF said:
Xenoblade, Paper Mario 3DS, Super Mario 3DS and Mario Kart 3DS shall be mine and I hope I finally see the day when Nintedo is gonna anounce a Pokemon game with all the regions and it journeys some sort of all in one game

an all-in-one pokemon game would be awesome

i don't think they would make something like that (for the handhelds) until they are not going to make any more, and it would be a big finale game. although they could include all the regions on this online pokemon rpg i keep hearing about (or at least all the pokemon)

Even if they did a game, where the expanded the region into the original game (expansions). I would love it. 

wick said:

I'm taking the dayy off from work to watch it live :)

Haha.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

In 48 hours we'll know just which, if any, of all the crazy rumours about cafe are correct...

VGChartz

This picture never gets old!

E3 2010 saw the 2nd best game of this generation announced at E3. (DKCR)

This year will hopefully see the release date for one of the future best games of this gen announced, I'm sure most of you have absolutely no idea about which game I'm talking about.

You may listen to this music while waiting for the conference to start

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iPQP7aDe_Y

<embed><iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9iPQP7aDe_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><embed>

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey