By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Nintendo Thread

gumby_trucker said:

please post this epic picture to accompany the OP

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/127/b/c/nintendo_e3_wallpaper_by_mrkingboo-d3ftno9.png

Will do

Also everyone check the official preview up on this by Daniel Share-Strom here is the link: http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/86420/e3-2011-preview-nintendo/

Around the Network

If anyone has any DS titles that they think will appear at Nintendo's E3 please state it so I can add it in.

this one too?........

Xxain said:
this one too?........

I was about to go for a hat trick, but I know for that one, I will be slightly bitter with Kinect. :P

I think we can expect a few of the other games announced for Wii to make an appearance during the week such as Rhythm Tengoku and Pokemon.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

Can someone do me a favour?
I need a link, in my wall, of a recording of the coference, because I won't be able
to watch it live. Absolutly NO spoilers.
So can someone the day of the conference do put a link of a re-broadcast in my wall, NO anouncements?
Also, only tell me if it was to be viewed all or skip

morenoingrato said:
Can someone do me a favour?
I need a link, in my wall, of a recording of the coference, because I won't be able
to watch it live. Absolutly NO spoilers.
So can someone the day of the conference do put a link of a re-broadcast in my wall, NO anouncements?
Also, only tell me if it was to be viewed all or skip

I think the best thing to do is use gametrailers, since they keep a full recording on them, if I remember I will give you the link, but I might forget. 

Can't wait for Tuesday!

Oh Fu*K so close now!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I sincerely hope that Cafe can get me as excited as 3DS did. This is gonna be the first conference that I actually watch. For last year's, I just checked Wikipedia for updates on the 3DS.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx