By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Pachter already seen Microsoft E3 show and says it will be great

I have no doubt that Microsoft will have a great E3 Show, they will finally show how Core Games for Kinect will work and I am curious about to see gameplay of this core Kinet Games. Microsoft sure shows a bunch of new Games whether they are for Kinect and Xbox 360 or for Xbox 360 and the  standard controller doesn't matter to me, the main point is that this new games should look cool and interesting and they have a nice gameplay.

Around the Network

no doubt it will be a great show, lots of kinect stuff will be shown. but im more interested in new core ip`s

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

when you get to see it early you can't just say it sucks can you? :p

and I have seen the gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see.

Grandia said:

I have no doubt that Microsoft will have a great E3 Show, they will finally show how Core Games for Kinect will work and I am curious about to see gameplay of this core Kinet Games. Microsoft sure shows a bunch of new Games whether they are for Kinect and Xbox 360 or for Xbox 360 and the  standard controller doesn't matter to me, the main point is that this new games should look cool and interesting and they have a nice gameplay.

i wana see for kinect project draco , Gears of war exile , rise of nightmares and Codename D  and certain infrinty exclusive rpg hell yea

Around the Network
Winters said:

Why does Patcher get to see it a week early? Microsoft must know that no one listens to him except the ones who do not matter in the industry.

its exactly because the people that matter in the industry listen to him that he gets to do these things and still actually has a job. His predictions might seem laughingly unlikely to be correct but thats because we are comparing his accuracy to people in this site and people in this site tend to only make predictions that are either obviously going to happen, based on already leaked info, or in a very small spectrum of topics that only gamers care about, while he covers a far more broad spectrum of predictions that "the people that matter" actually care about. I often laugh at his fail predictions as well, but obviously investors and developers appreciate his predictions if he has kept his job for so long.

This is one of several fake pachter twitter accounts.
Apparently, there are some people out there who like to pretend they are him.

He talked about this on gametrailers in his pack attack about Sony’s online problems.
Can't remember his real twitter account, but this is 100% false. 

Edit, I made a mistake.
This is the real account of Pachter.

I'm so jelly!

D-Joe said:
Xxain said:

Well..thats confirms it.

MS will have the worst show this E3

I love it.

Grandia said:

Meh, I doubt they will show any core games for Kinect, most people that bought Kinect aren't core gamers, why wouldn't they just make another casual game which would be more profitable?

And I don't see how a core Kinect game would work, even people that have hacked Kinect on the PC can't implement Kinect controls into a hardcore game.