By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Pachter already seen Microsoft E3 show and says it will be great

A select few get to see Microsoft's E3 Press briefing before Monday. Pachter explained on the Bombcast last week how he already seen Microsoft show last year including the 360 slim. Today he got to see what Microsoft has planned for next week and he says it will be a great show.

Just want to play good games

Around the Network

Well..thats confirms it.

MS will have the worst show this E3

Xxain said:

Well..thats confirms it.

xDDD was he not in the 40% club for prediction?

Xxain said:

Well..thats confirms it.

oh man this is a bad omen! 0_0

:P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

See, I appreciated he didn't say "the best" but just "great".  Still, the trolls swarm.

CAUSE THIS IS MY UNITED STATES OF...

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

too bad i wont get to watch it live since i'll be at work, i like to watch at least the big 3 conferences. last year i watched all of them.... even konami  =S

"great," thats it? The man is usually far more generous with his adjectives.

Why does Patcher get to see it a week early? Microsoft must know that no one listens to him except the ones who do not matter in the industry.

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>