By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Notable Users From 2011, Can't Name Any!

Conegamer said:
snfr said:

To be honest, most 'older' users already thought that 2010 didn't have any notable newcomers.

But...But...

*cries*

OT: Really can't think of any. SheepLord I invited and he posted...20 times? At least every post was great though

It makes me sad, too.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network

I keep promising myself I'd eventually get around to another VGChartz Family Reunion thread, but it is a lotta damn work.

Maybe some time before E3

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

You guys should get to know Tizona, he's a bad enough dude to save the President.

snfr said:
Conegamer said:
snfr said:

To be honest, most 'older' users already thought that 2010 didn't have any notable newcomers.

But...But...

*cries*

OT: Really can't think of any. SheepLord I invited and he posted...20 times? At least every post was great though

It makes me sad, too.

Let's all be sad together! 

I remember my thread with all the 2010 users on actually. Good times

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

snfr said:
Conegamer said:
snfr said:

But...But...

*cries*

It makes me sad, too.

Let's all be sad together! 

I remember my thread with all the 2010 users on actually. Good times

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

It's all about the class of 2007.

Shit, I'm on my fifth year.

I think it's been unanimously agreed that 2008 members are the coolest and most memorable by far; everyone who joined earlier is ooooold, and the 2010-2011 people have no recollection of VGC 1.0 (or 3.0 or whatever). I suppose the first half of 2009 was okay, but they're honorary 2008 members anyway.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I lurked the site for years and joined last year. 2008 was indeed the best.

NiKKoM said:

now you know how we felt about the 2010 members..... >_>
anyway didn't you win the best 2010 newcomer competition by default cause nobody voted?

I feel offended.

Above: still the best game of the year.

SamuelRSmith said:

It's all about the class of 2007.

Shit, I'm on my fifth year.

LOL, what an old dude!

Above: still the best game of the year.