By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Notable Users From 2011, Can't Name Any!

Smeags said:

You guys should get to know Tizona, he's a bad enough dude to save the President.

Thanks Smeags.

As a 2011 joiner, I take exception to this thread. My class may be small, but we are fierce! Give us a shot.

Honestly, all websites get like this. I'm a memeber of multiple music and musician forums, and I've had the same feeling many time, "man all the new users/bands on here are so much lamer than the ones a few years ago." I guess it's just a side effect of nostalgia.

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

2008 master race reporting in.

Aye

_________

OT:

Disagree with thread

WAIT till the end of 2011.

M.U.G.E.N. didn't become very popular in just 4 months, neither did other notable 2010 users

We'll have a clear picture by the end of 2010

Now E3 always brings in the crazies....many of them turn into good members!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I've probably been the most noticeable user so far this year. My impact is so great,that I don't have to have thousands of post,because the one's I have are remembered for months in my dreams.

I think Captain Obvious has potential too btw..time will tell..obviously

and thanks Darth :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Machina said:
Immortal said:

I don't trust old users about how good the "good ol' days" were. In pretty much every community I've been to, older members always moan about how things are far worse than they used to be. People just dislike change and claim the older times were better when, in three years time, there'll be people moaning about the terrible '13 members and how awesome 2010 was.

Oh, and if we're to go by older members of this site, then clearly it's better for this community if Wii succeeds, ;). Apparently, things have been ruined since Wii started dropping off in 2010, xD.

You're right. I disagree with them.

You are right, the old days were horrible. The reincarnation of kirby reminded me how bad it was >_>.

Around the Network

2010 was a kick arse year becuase I joined...

its too early to say who's notable, but E3 should bring a fair few people, some will be trols no doubt, but I think there will be a fair few who are good

and 2008 was the best

The decline started in 2008.

Worse is that a lot of users have left. And even their ghosts are not around anymore.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

trasharmdsister12 said:
axumblade said:

The problem with posting this around the beginning of the year is that most of the new people are still getting comfortable with the community. Not many people can join on a website and immediately get attention (unless they are an alt or a spam account but neither are positive attention and those accounts tend to get banned pretty fast. Generally the new people tend to become more comfortable with themselves after big conferences/releases when things are exciting on the site. That's how I feel at least.

BTW....I agree with all of the 2008 supporters for best year! :P

Don't forget "a girl". Around these parts a girl becomes an instant star. Or anyone affiliated in any way with a girl user (that was my strategy to get the limelight)

or somebody that everyone thinks is a girl

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
axumblade said:

The problem with posting this around the beginning of the year is that most of the new people are still getting comfortable with the community. Not many people can join on a website and immediately get attention (unless they are an alt or a spam account but neither are positive attention and those accounts tend to get banned pretty fast. Generally the new people tend to become more comfortable with themselves after big conferences/releases when things are exciting on the site. That's how I feel at least.

BTW....I agree with all of the 2008 supporters for best year! :P

This is probably the trues part. I'm new, but alot of times I get on the forums lately, and there are just not alot of conversations I have anything to add to. It's a pretty slow time, and I'm not the say things just to be noticed guy. I'm sure after E3 when the gaming world is at it's most exciting, more people will be spending more time on the sight and have a lot more to say. good call.

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME