By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Notable Users From 2011, Can't Name Any!

I am wondering why I have not seen notable users from 2011, 2010 had a lot of top users and the first few years certainly have the "ultimate users". Surely 2011 will produce more top users?

Around the Network

now you know how we felt about the 2010 members..... >_>
anyway didn't you win the best 2010 newcomer competition by default cause nobody voted?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

anyway didn't you win the best 2010 newcomer competition by default cause nobody voted?

Actually, many people voted in it, way more successful than I intially thought.

Of course not... every year the new cast gets worse and worse and worse mainly due to the fatc that site is just bait for fanboys and due to the fact that cant remove there googles and debate with some level of intelligence( this does not apply to all fanboys) we just get more ppl added to the already bloated factions.

new users dont wear avatars for some reason..so its hard to to keep track of who is who

I remember first joining, I posted once I decided to leave forever until killeryoshis intervened, so I am here now.

Around the Network

I'm a notable user from 2011!! Oh wait, I joined in 2010, dang it!

IamAwsome said:

I'm a notable user from 2011!! Oh wait, I joined in 2010, dang it!

It's certainly difficult to think of one!

To be honest, most 'older' users already thought that 2010 didn't have any notable newcomers.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

yes, the new users are less fun.. but moooo old days where best atleast you had some proper trolls and no silly dickboys who dón't properly read

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

NiKKoM said:

To let you know statiscally I am the 5th best user from 2010 on the site.