By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It seems like the Wii adjustment wasn't even to the March numbers.  It might actually be dating back to last year considering the know shipment and sell through (MC/NPD/'Europe').   But VGC still has the Wii beating the PS3  every week in March despite the fact that the PS3 beat it by 75k for the month.  That would be 15k a week for the US, and maybe around 17k for VGC Americas.

Around the Network
italo244 said:
StevenKreg said:
italo244 said:
kitler53 said:
italo244 said:
kitler53 said:
italo244 said:
Chevinator123 said:

it will be interesting to see what ps3 does nextweek

whats up with next week?

the psn hack from this week shows in next weeks numbers

the numbers will naturally obviously drop, and you guys will say "PSN fault"?

Oh my...

i didn't mean to imply i shared chevinator's opinion -- i was just trying to answer your question.

I know. Sorry for the quote, bro. xD

Hey look, I dont care what you say, this is not an opinion this is FACT.

FACT: Over the past few MONTHS the Ps3 has been doing about 20 to 30k more a week than the 360.

FACT: The PSN crashed and news reports are starting to come out about people buying multi platform games for Xbox instead of PS3 because of this, as well people holding off on buying a system, or even changing brand loyalty over this.

So...

FACT: If this week the PS3 does not maintain the 20 to 30k lead over 360 its had now for MONTHS, it is due to the PSN crash.

If you cant prove, it isnt a fact.

You are rediculous... you are a little caught up on the whole "Its just an opinion" thing.

There is a little thing, I'm not sure if you've ever heard of it, if not you should read more or take a break from games or do something to help your argument.... but there is a little thing called Circumstantial evidence.

Circumstantial evidence usually accumulates into a collection, so that the pieces then become corroborating evidence. Together, they may more strongly support one particular inference over another. An explanation involving circumstantial evidence becomes more valid as proof of a fact when the alternative explanations have been ruled out.

It sends people to jail, and if you refuse to believe a sudden drop this coming week is'nt directly related to the PSN crash then (edits to avoid insulting anyone)

StevenKreg said:
italo244 said:
StevenKreg said:
italo244 said:
kitler53 said:
italo244 said:
kitler53 said:
italo244 said:
Chevinator123 said:

it will be interesting to see what ps3 does nextweek

whats up with next week?

the psn hack from this week shows in next weeks numbers

the numbers will naturally obviously drop, and you guys will say "PSN fault"?

Oh my...

i didn't mean to imply i shared chevinator's opinion -- i was just trying to answer your question.

I know. Sorry for the quote, bro. xD

Hey look, I dont care what you say, this is not an opinion this is FACT.

FACT: Over the past few MONTHS the Ps3 has been doing about 20 to 30k more a week than the 360.

FACT: The PSN crashed and news reports are starting to come out about people buying multi platform games for Xbox instead of PS3 because of this, as well people holding off on buying a system, or even changing brand loyalty over this.

So...

FACT: If this week the PS3 does not maintain the 20 to 30k lead over 360 its had now for MONTHS, it is due to the PSN crash.

If you cant prove, it isnt a fact.

You are rediculous... you are a little caught up on the whole "Its just an opinion" thing.

There is a little thing, I'm not sure if you've ever heard of it, if not you should read more or take a break from games or do something to help your argument.... but there is a little thing called Circumstantial evidence.

Circumstantial evidence usually accumulates into a collection, so that the pieces then become corroborating evidence. Together, they may more strongly support one particular inference over another. An explanation involving circumstantial evidence becomes more valid as proof of a fact when the alternative explanations have been ruled out.

It sends people to jail, and if you refuse to believe a sudden drop this coming week is'nt directly related to the PSN crash then (edits to avoid insulting anyone)

360 will drop too. PSN fault?

360 got a boost in america?

both ps3 and 360 doing fine, wii dropping off even though its cheapest

suprised at 3ds sales, i guess it wont swallow up 3rd parties like people predicted

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

No really big surprises. There's really nothing to say about these numbers for me.

I will express some confusion over the seemingly low 3DS numbers though. I have maintained all along that it won't move anywhere near as many units as the DS lt but these numbers are certainly a tad lower than what I expected.

Around the Network

Okay so no word so far on why the Wii hasn't been adjusted?

Definitely needs doing...

PS3 needs a slight adjustment up...

Has the Nintendo SW also been adjusted down? 

Killzone still rolling, ps3 undertracked 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

ok, aren't these 3DS numbers somewhat alarming for Nintendo? I know there's a lack of software atm but to fall behind the DS?

How often in the past has older hardware outsold it successor? I know it happened with the Genesis over the Saturn and we all know what happened in the long run there, (im not saying 3DS is gonna flop just pointing out a little fact).

retroking1981 said:

ok, aren't these 3DS numbers somewhat alarming for Nintendo? I know there's a lack of software atm but to fall behind the DS?

How often in the past has older hardware outsold it successor? I know it happened with the Genesis over the Saturn and we all know what happened in the long run there, (im not saying 3DS is gonna flop just pointing out a little fact).

PS2 outsold 360 in 2006, and 360 / PS3 in 2007. 

It is only me, or also other people think that the fall of the wii (and maybe of all nintendo) is at hand?? The Wii is selling like crap and the 3DS is selling less than the DS.  Even in Europe the PSP sold better lol XD