By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - As a Nintendo fan, I feel totally insulted by this Wii line-up.

As a Nintendo fan, I feel totally insulted by this Wii line-up.

It sucks. 45 23.68%

It's terrible. 33 17.37%

It's horrible. 24 12.63%

It's really poor. 48 25.26%

I hate it. 6 3.16%

I detest it. 34 17.89%

Total:190
oniyide said:

man some of you guys are pissed oFF!!! you put your eggs in one basket, you must know at some point that that basket will be devoid of eggs.

I agree. Nintendo just planned poorly. It's their fault, but it's not them just letting a gap happen by letting their people just twiddle around.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

That lineup is shit. I bet e3 will be more 3ds centric, and the wii will continue to get the shaft.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

radiantshadow92 said:

You should feel insulted. The 360 and Wii line up are terrible this year. Especially the wii line up since it has no third parties to fall back on.

You know what? F*** my Xbox and Wii since they won't have more cool games this year and they let myself be insulted.

For all the complainers I have one question! How many games do you own for your Wii? If it's 50 and lower go out and buy the games you missed. That will keep you busy until something worth while comes out.  If you have selective taste then just stop gaming all together. It's no way in modern gaming can you think you can play only one genre on a single console. Unless all you like is FPS! If your the rare breed of owning 100 plus games, and you have beat them all. Go out side and get some sun! You spend too much time playing video games.

I do think Nintendo has a lack laster lineup this coming quarter. Still with over the 110 games I bought and own. I still haven't beat all of them. Included the wiiware games, DS, and 3DS games I have. I'll never understand this need for more. When most of the time you only enjoyed 10% of what you system currently have to offer.

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

padib said:
lurkerwithnosoul said:
radiantshadow92 said:

You should feel insulted. The 360 and Wii line up are terrible this year. Especially the wii line up since it has no third parties to fall back on.

You know what? F*** my Xbox and Wii since they won't have more cool games this year and they let myself be insulted.

Man, it's the PS3 year, that's all. If you need exclusives, get one, but other than that why feel insulted? If anything feel ripped off, but why insulted? Anyone who thinks you should feel insulted is insulting your intelligence. If you're a lurker with no soul, spend some time playing Starcraft II. Or lurk outside, it's springtime soon.

Hm... in case you didn't notice, i was just kidding. I think the same way as you, do not worry. :p

I buy alot of games for both my systems, including digital games. So, for me, its not a bad year, at all.

Around the Network

xenoblade chronicles ... yay EU!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

dany612 said:

Super Wii 2?

Hell Yeah!

Hephaestos said:

xenoblade chronicles ... yay EU!

I'm starting to think that Skyward Sword will be like Twilight Princess... A game in a dead console with a port in the new one.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

I'm starting to think that Skyward Sword will be like Twilight Princess... A game in a dead console with a port in the new one.

Gamecube didn't sell anywhere near as well as the Wii, so Nintendo doesn't have reason to drop the system, even when a bunch of bratty third parties want them to.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs