By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - As a Nintendo fan, I feel totally insulted by this Wii line-up.

As a Nintendo fan, I feel totally insulted by this Wii line-up.

It sucks. 45 23.68%

It's terrible. 33 17.37%

It's horrible. 24 12.63%

It's really poor. 48 25.26%

I hate it. 6 3.16%

I detest it. 34 17.89%

Total:190

For a Nintendo fan, you sure seem like you've never seen a software drought before.

Around the Network

sell it and buy a 3ds with the money.

WTF? Conduit 2 came out yesterday.

lurkerwithnosoul said:
radiantshadow92 said:

You should feel insulted. The 360 and Wii line up are terrible this year. Especially the wii line up since it has no third parties to fall back on.

You know what? F*** my Xbox and Wii since they won't have more cool games this year and they let myself be insulted.

Well, you could always write a strongly worded letter to Nintendo or MS, i am sure they will listen and come out with brand new awesome IP.

Ill get you started with THIS contact information.

radiantshadow92 said:
lurkerwithnosoul said:
radiantshadow92 said:

You should feel insulted. The 360 and Wii line up are terrible this year. Especially the wii line up since it has no third parties to fall back on.

You know what? F*** my Xbox and Wii since they won't have more cool games this year and they let myself be insulted.

Well, you could always write a strongly worded letter to Nintendo or MS, i am sure they will listen and come out with brand new awesome IP.

"Hm... in case you didn't notice, i was just kidding. I think the same way as you, do not worry. :p

I buy alot of games for both my systems, including digital games. So, for me, its not a bad year, at all."

That is all! In case you missed his second post. 

Around the Network
Kennyheart said:

sell it and buy a 3ds with the money.

I'm already selling my DS and some games to get a 3DS eventually. @Boneark: Yeah, super AAA high quality title. @TheBardsSong: If i recall correctly, Wii has never had such a huge drough, last year we had some cool games, and in 2008 we had Brawl and Kart.

wii has been by far the worst market leader software-wise 

Acevil said:
radiantshadow92 said:
lurkerwithnosoul said:
radiantshadow92 said:

"Hm... in case you didn't notice, i was just kidding. I think the same way as you, do not worry. :p

I buy alot of games for both my systems, including digital games. So, for me, its not a bad year, at all."

That is all! In case you missed his second post. 

naa i read it lol...but i wanted to shoot back some sarcasm =p

Pavolink said:

I'm starting to think that Skyward Sword will be like Twilight Princess... A game in a dead console with a port in the new one.

Don't be so sure. It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings.

*and by fat lady, I mean DQX

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

gumby_trucker said:
Pavolink said:

I'm starting to think that Skyward Sword will be like Twilight Princess... A game in a dead console with a port in the new one.

Don't be so sure. It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings.

*and by fat lady, I mean DQX

DQ is no lady its a succubus =) it will suck your soul dry! But you will love every minute of it!