By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - As a Nintendo fan, I feel totally insulted by this Wii line-up.

As a Nintendo fan, I feel totally insulted by this Wii line-up.

It sucks. 45 23.68%

It's terrible. 33 17.37%

It's horrible. 24 12.63%

It's really poor. 48 25.26%

I hate it. 6 3.16%

I detest it. 34 17.89%

Total:190

Wii

Publisher Game Available
Activision Transformers™: Dark of the Moon™ Stealth Force Edition June 14
Deep Silver, Inc. Get Fit with Mel B Spring
Disney Interactive Studios LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game May
Disney•Pixar Cars 2: The Video Game Summer
Graffiti Entertainment, Inc. Reader Rabbit® Preschool April
Reader Rabbit® Kindergarten April
Reader Rabbit® 1st Grade April
Reader Rabbit® 2nd Grade April
Konami Digital Entertainment Karaoke Revolution Glee: Volume 2 Spring
NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. ExerBeat™ April 26
Nintendo Wii Play™: Motion June 13
Mystery Case Files™: Dust to Dust™ June 27
SEGA Thor™: God of Thunder May 3
The Conduit™ 2 April 12
THQ Inc. Rio April 12
SpongeBob SquigglePants April 12
Kung Fu Panda® 2 May 24
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters June 7

Maaaan, I mean, really? I love my Wii but they backstab me like that? That is like the worst line-up ever. I'm really considering selling my Wii now, I just can't stand it.

Who feels the same way?

Around the Network

Say aye:

Aye

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

wii is an old console. nintendo has no reason to keep on supporting other then releasing casual games the usual platformer and a bit of mario zelda here and their. sports mix already came out. and your getting wii play motion in june. and theirs a new kirby and zelda in the holidays. they cant devote all of their resources when they just launched the 3ds.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Thankfully I'm lucky enough to have another system in addition to my Wii. There's no way I can survive on Wii games alone, any period, any year. But that's just me. Or not.

Ehh who cares. We will have Xenoblade and The Last Story. That's all i need for my Wii now.

Around the Network

We don't need thread spamming (it's a common annoyance, and mods have called on this before). Stick to the thread trestres made.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

When you aren't amazingly baffled by everything Mario, this is one of the reasons my Wii doesn't get turned on much. I'm waiting for Arc Rise Fantasia (my first game for the Wii since Metroid: OM) and the final two games i'll probably get are Xenoblade and TLS. If they show up.

Wii line up has been abissmal for months now and nothing seems to be changing in the coming months.  You would have to think Nintendo has shifted development to a new platform.

except from this:

The Conduit™ 2

yes, its a very poor line up. But as long as they release Xenoblade, TLS,  Earth Seeker, Pandora´s Tower and Skyward Sword this year, I´ll  be satisfied. (guess I´ll not, lol)

pwin´ every other villain since 1994

morenoingrato said:

Wii

Maaaan, I mean, really? I spent so much money on games so they backstab me like that? That is like the worst line-up ever. I'm really considering selling my Wii now, I just can't stand it.

Who feels the same way?

No-one, because of what you said. Stop over-reacting. This is getting REALLY annoying. I'm surprised a mod hasn't locked this thread yet because of this. 

However...

I see Zelda, Xenoblade, Conduit 2, Pikmin 3 and who knows what coming at E3 this year. These threads appeared this time LAST year. And every OTHER YEAR. IT HAPPENS! Nintendo release ALL.THEIR.GAMES at the end of the year! So buy games, play games you haven't yet finished! There's likely loads of them to choose from...

So I'm not worried. And very few others are...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.