By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - As a Nintendo fan, I feel totally insulted by this Wii line-up.

As a Nintendo fan, I feel totally insulted by this Wii line-up.

It sucks. 45 23.68%

It's terrible. 33 17.37%

It's horrible. 24 12.63%

It's really poor. 48 25.26%

I hate it. 6 3.16%

I detest it. 34 17.89%

Total:190

To be fair, I'm not expecting Nintendo to continue to support the Wii for much longer.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Super Wii 2?

Go play outside and be happy.

padib said:
Conegamer said:
morenoingrato said:

Wii

Maaaan, I mean, really? I spent so much money on games so they backstab me like that? That is like the worst line-up ever. I'm really considering selling my Wii now, I just can't stand it.

Who feels the same way?

No-one, because of what you said. Stop over-reacting. This is getting REALLY annoying. I'm surprised a mod hasn't locked this thread yet because of this. 

However...

I see Zelda, Xenoblade, Conduit 2, Pikmin 3 and who knows what coming at E3 this year. These threads appeared this time LAST year. And every OTHER YEAR. IT HAPPENS! Nintendo release ALL.THEIR.GAMES at the end of the year! So buy games, play games you haven't yet finished! There's likely loads of them to choose from...

So I'm not worried. And very few others are...

Plus, there are other consoles and platforms out there. Try little big planet or enslaved or something, Uncharted 3, Pilotwings Resort, Starcraft II, I could name tens of interesting games. There a gazillion games out there not only on Wii, if games are your craving. so I really don't see the problem. If Wii sucks for you this year, play something else, or just wait for Zelda or The Last Story.

Pretty much. Consoles have dry spells, they have good spells.

The Wii is fine. It has at least 10 games which I need to get at some point. So these dry spells aren't terrible!

Call your doom at E3 guys

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
morenoingrato said:

Wii

Maaaan, I mean, really? I spent so much money on games so they backstab me like that? That is like the worst line-up ever. I'm really considering selling my Wii now, I just can't stand it.

Who feels the same way?

No-one, because of what you said. Stop over-reacting. This is getting REALLY annoying. I'm surprised a mod hasn't locked this thread yet because of this. 

However...

I see Zelda, Xenoblade, Conduit 2, Pikmin 3 and who knows what coming at E3 this year. These threads appeared this time LAST year. And every OTHER YEAR. IT HAPPENS! Nintendo release ALL.THEIR.GAMES at the end of the year! So buy games, play games you haven't yet finished! There's likely loads of them to choose from...

So I'm not worried. And very few others are...

Yeah, I have such a huge list of games in the OP...

Around the Network

I think it's a terrible line up--but I was expecting it. I think the next two quarters will be much better.

Thats what you get for hitching your wagon to one platform

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Why? that's a lot of exclusives you can't get on any other system... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Good god, that is just terrible. The conduit 2 is the only great game out of the bunch as far as I can tell. Hopefully they come up with some good stuff during e3 .

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Right now I'm working through old games. MP Trilogy will probably take me months. Even so that's a flacid and dire lineup.