By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - As a Nintendo fan, I feel totally insulted by this Wii line-up.

As a Nintendo fan, I feel totally insulted by this Wii line-up.

It sucks. 45 23.68%

It's terrible. 33 17.37%

It's horrible. 24 12.63%

It's really poor. 48 25.26%

I hate it. 6 3.16%

I detest it. 34 17.89%

Total:190

All I care about is The Grinder <3

...if it even comes out this year.... :/

Around the Network
-PaNdOrA- said:

It might come out as a downloadable isometric hack and slash for ps360... Other than that I'd say fat chance.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

gumby_trucker said:
-PaNdOrA- said:

It might come out as a downloadable isometric hack and slash for ps360... Other than that I'd say fat chance.

It was confirmed that's going to be a top-down shooter for the PS360 and a FPS for the Wii. It still doesn't have a publisher though

Here is my opinion on the whole matter: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4002547

man some of you guys are pissed oFF!!! you put your eggs in one basket, you must know at some point that that basket will be devoid of eggs.

Around the Network

I assumed morenoingrato would post this thread. I wouldn't say it was great but it's certainly terrible.

WHy would I feel backstabbed by a company that is having a slow peroid. Yea, it sucks when it happens, but its not like its the first time for any company in the world.

If im to feel backstabbed by them again, it would be the direction I see them going with the 3DS

I've actually contemplated buying some really shitty games for my Wii just so i have something to play, but new releaseses on PSP and PS3 have managed to hold me over till Zelda comes out.

Rainbow Yoshi said:

I assumed morenoingrato would post this thread. I wouldn't say it was great but it's certainly terrible.

Well, according to the poll no one "hates" the line-up.

You should feel insulted. The 360 and Wii line up are terrible this year. Especially the wii line up since it has no third parties to fall back on.