By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Comments Sales: Wut???

Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
elmerion said:

Nintendo is getting outsoled left and right, its barely holding on worlwide sells

Its really sad :( instead of pushing more games similar to Donkey Kong Country Returns and New Super Mario Bros Wii. Nintendo keeps pushing hardcore games everywhere just for the sake of it

IT DIDNT WORK FOR THE GAMECUBE GUYS, YOU HAD TO FALL REALLY LOW TO GET BACK ON TRACK DONT DO IT AGAIN

Sigh.. i predict Nintendo losing next generation, there is.. no.. point...

3DS will be king. Just like the DS was. 

PS3 will be king. just like the ps2 and 1...oh wait :P its not hat simple xD Stop predicting this kinda stuff people :P

3DS will be king! (which is DS2, similar to PS2) The DS3 is doomed! :P

Hahahaha Thats a good come back xD  But the new NGP is psp2 which is simaler to ps2 :P which means both will win! But 2 wins equals a fail....AH THE WORLD REALY WILL END IN 2012 (but the dfs sales wont)

Realistically, most people can see the 3DS winning, at least in Japan, if no where else. 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
elmerion said:

Nintendo is getting outsoled left and right, its barely holding on worlwide sells

Its really sad :( instead of pushing more games similar to Donkey Kong Country Returns and New Super Mario Bros Wii. Nintendo keeps pushing hardcore games everywhere just for the sake of it

IT DIDNT WORK FOR THE GAMECUBE GUYS, YOU HAD TO FALL REALLY LOW TO GET BACK ON TRACK DONT DO IT AGAIN

PS3 will be king. just like the ps2 and 1...oh wait :P its not hat simple xD Stop predicting this kinda stuff people :P

Hahahaha Thats a good come back xD  But the new NGP is psp2 which is simaler to ps2 :P which means both will win! But 2 wins equals a fail....AH THE WORLD REALY WILL END IN 2012 (but the dfs sales wont)

Realistically, most people can see the 3DS winning, at least in Japan, if no where else. 

In do think the 3DS will win but not by quite as much as this time around. Though when people (*Caugh**caugh* Immortal) say that the PSP2 will be hard pushed to sell 20 million and the 3DS will sell 200 to 300 million it just gets annoying >_>

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
elmerion said:

In do think the 3DS will win but not by quite as much as this time around. Though when people (*Caugh**caugh* Immortal) say that the PSP2 will be hard pushed to sell 20 million and the 3DS will sell 200 to 300 million it just gets annoying >_>

The 3DS will sell 300 million.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Ok, this 300 million joke has to stop. 

Christian973 said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
elmerion said:

I dont even know if you being sarcastic >_> i made a thread about whether it will or not and everyone who posted said no it wont :P

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network
Acevil said:

Ok, this 300 million joke has to stop. 

yh :/ its getting a little anoying >_> and so is the NGP "nintendo got pwned" one.

Chibi.V.29 said:
Christian973 said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
elmerion said:

I dont even know if you being sarcastic >_> i made a thread about whether it will or not and everyone who posted said no it wont :P

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Beuli2 said:
TheGameFather said:

Maybe I wasn't the only one who lost interest in Wii when Nintendo decided not to support Motion Plus...

But yeah no doomage, just a slightly less stelar year.

Games take a long time to develop you see, but don't worry, a full shipment of WM plus games is coming this E3.

i remember saything that same thing to myself after nintendo's lack of support for the BB -- it's called wishful thinking.

oh and btw -- if they had enough time to develop wii sports resort they had enough time to develop something else at the same time.  its not like they had to wait until 3 months after WSR was out to think about making another game -- or if you want to play that card then the 3DS is doomed as there obviously won't be any software released in year two. 

WSR to fling smash to zelda is too sparce of a line-up.  $40 worth of motion plus devices later i expected something to release for it...

I already said this in another thread LOL...

I said that Nintendo made a mistake by not releasing anything HUGE in 2010

2006: Wii Sports

2007: Wii Play(Remote bundle but still pushed systems)

2008: Mario Kart Wii & Wii Fit

2009: Wii Sports Resort & Wii Fit Plus & New Super Mario Bros. Wii

2010...? Many games were big sellers but nothing compared to the games above...

The Wii always had a yearly killer app before 2010 and thats why sales are falling so rapidly right now.

I personally think that the Wii will get back on track with the Vitality Sensor, Mario Sports Mix, Zelda, and others.

Before anyone tells me that the V.S is dead and not coming Its just my own prediction that its still alive and will be shown during Iwata's GDC conference. Even if V.S doesn't show up and is dead they should have something else...they haven't been doing nothing since Motion Plus...I think.

kitler53 said:
Beuli2 said:
TheGameFather said:

Maybe I wasn't the only one who lost interest in Wii when Nintendo decided not to support Motion Plus...

But yeah no doomage, just a slightly less stelar year.

Games take a long time to develop you see, but don't worry, a full shipment of WM plus games is coming this E3.

i remember saything that same thing to myself after nintendo's lack of support for the BB -- it's called wishful thinking.

oh and btw -- if they had enough time to develop wii sports resort they had enough time to develop something else at the same time.  its not like they had to wait until 3 months after WSR was out to think about making another game -- or if you want to play that card then the 3DS is doomed as there obviously won't be any software released in year two. 

WSR to fling smash to zelda is too sparce of a line-up.  $40 worth of motion plus devices later i expected something to release for it...

Then why else would they make the Wii Remote Plus? To enjoy 1 year old games? Flying Smash? While Nintendo has done things far more stupid in the past like abandoning 2D Mario for 18 years, I don't think they would have invested time, money, staff and technology in a new controller just for games that have already been released. No, they have someting under their sleeve, I'm sure of it.

Above: still the best game of the year.