By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Comments Sales: Wut???

What are your problems guys?

The Wii has obliterated all previous Nintendo home consoles, it is charting higher than the PS2 and has a very good chance to sell more than the original gameboy.

The DS is best selling console of all time and the 3DS is already sure to be a mega hit in the charts.

Around the Network
megaman79 said:
elmerion said:

Nintendo is getting outsoled left and right, its barely holding on worlwide sells

Its really sad :( instead of pushing more games similar to Donkey Kong Country Returns and New Super Mario Bros Wii. Nintendo keeps pushing hardcore games everywhere just for the sake of it

IT DIDNT WORK FOR THE GAMECUBE GUYS, YOU HAD TO FALL REALLY LOW TO GET BACK ON TRACK DONT DO IT AGAIN

Sigh.. i predict Nintendo losing next generation, there is.. no.. point...

dude, wut r u talking about? UDraw, Just Dance 2, Michael Jackson Experience are core games now?

On that subject, Wii wasn't pushed a major core game since MH3 earlier last year, and it sold pretty damn well considering your expectations for the consoles userbase. Metroid was a disaster imo, because they simplified it, when it didn't have to be.

Those aren't 1st party game. He is talking about the likes of Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid Other M.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Lucas-Rio said:

What are your problems guys?

The Wii has obliterated all previous Nintendo home consoles, it is charting higher than the PS2 and has a very good chance to sell more than the original gameboy.

The DS is best selling console of all time and the 3DS is already sure to be a mega hit in the charts.

People want it to continue, that's the problem.

A new generation of home consoles is around the corner, so all this is to be expected.

Nintendos stubbornness led them to the top and then to the bottom and then lifted them to the top again. The plans they have told us about now is one step of the big plan they have for 3DS and they also have a plan B and maybe a C as well. I don’t get why some are worried about them.

They of course will release casual games as well. People saying ah well release a new Mario game seriously need to think a bit. They can’t just release a new Mario game every year. When they have new ideas for a Mario game they will make and release it.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Maybe I wasn't the only one who lost interest in Wii when Nintendo decided not to support Motion Plus...

But yeah no doomage, just a slightly less stelar year.

Around the Network

itll be alright, 3DS is right around the corner

TheGameFather said:

Maybe I wasn't the only one who lost interest in Wii when Nintendo decided not to support Motion Plus...

But yeah no doomage, just a slightly less stelar year.

Games take a long time to develop you see, but don't worry, a full shipment of WM plus games is coming this E3.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Acevil said:
elmerion said:

Nintendo is getting outsoled left and right, its barely holding on worlwide sells

Its really sad :( instead of pushing more games similar to Donkey Kong Country Returns and New Super Mario Bros Wii. Nintendo keeps pushing hardcore games everywhere just for the sake of it

IT DIDNT WORK FOR THE GAMECUBE GUYS, YOU HAD TO FALL REALLY LOW TO GET BACK ON TRACK DONT DO IT AGAIN

3DS will be king. Just like the DS was. 

PS3 will be king. just like the ps2 and 1...oh wait :P its not hat simple xD Stop predicting this kinda stuff people :P

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
elmerion said:

PS3 will be king. just like the ps2 and 1...oh wait :P its not hat simple xD Stop predicting this kinda stuff people :P

3DS will be king! (which is DS2, similar to PS2) The DS3 is doomed! :P

Acevil said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Acevil said:
elmerion said:

3DS will be king! (which is DS2, similar to PS2) The DS3 is doomed! :P

Hahahaha Thats a good come back xD  But the new NGP is psp2 which is simaler to ps2 :P which means both will win! But 2 wins equals a fail....AH THE WORLD REALY WILL END IN 2012 (but the dfs sales wont)

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.