By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - *Prediction__Wii to sell 105 Million End Of 2011!*

I predict that the Wii will sell about 21.8 Million in 2011 bringing its total sales to 105 Million by the end of the year.

I predict this mainly because of a better starting lineup in Q1, A predicted Price Cut, and the Vitality Sensor.

What do you think?

Around the Network

I think you're going to be wrong.

Id be happy to make a bet with you on that :D lololol

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

You do realize that 21.8m would put it at like 106.5m, :P?

Your prediction could be easily blown, though, :P - Nintendo may do even less for software than this year, Vitality Sensor may be 2012 and Wii may not cut price, :P.

If all three of your conditions do take place (which I doubt, xD), then I'd say you're lowballing it.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Immortal said:

Your prediction could be easily blown, though, :P - Nintendo may do even less for software than this year, Vitality Sensor may be 2012 and Wii may not cut price, :P.

If all three of your conditions do take place (which I doubt, xD), then I'd say you're lowballing it.

What exactly is the point in the Vitality Sensor? from what i can see its the most ridicules idea ever xD. What do you race your friend heart beat or something xD

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network
Immortal said:

I count this week(ending January 1st) as 2011 sales.

With 21.8 Million added to 84.0 Million it would be at 105.8 Million end of 2011.

Chibi.V.29 said:
Immortal said:

What exactly is the point in the Vitality Sensor? from what i can see its the most ridicules idea ever xD. What do you race your friend heart beat or something xD

Since you seem to dislike the general concept of the Wii, I don't think you'll actually like it much anyway.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Chibi.V.29 said:
Immortal said:

LOL

You will see when the time is right and Nintendo decides to officially show it to the world. Vitality Sensor will be bigger than Kinect!

*Sound Of Rain said:
Immortal said:

I count this week(ending January 1st) as 2011 sales.

With 21.8 Million added to 84.0 Million it would be at 105.8 Million end of 2011.

So you're counting 53 weeks in 2011, or will you take out the last week of '11 as well?

Anyway, 105.8m is still closer to 106m, :P.

Immortal said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Immortal said:

Since you seem to dislike the general concept of the Wii, I don't think you'll actually like it much anyway.

Indeed i do ^^ Ill stick to the tradition jrpg's xD Thats about the only thing left on the wii not tainted by stupid controles xD I even hate most the move's controles :P