By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I demand an Apology - (Regarding Kinect sales and GT5)

Do i have to apologize? 

Around the Network
4k1x3r said:

Read my last sentence compare what's comparable, I can't even believe this idea made it's way to someone's brain. What's the point of taking something (for example) that came out in September and somthing that came out in November and  then check their sales at the end of the year... Seriously?

Even if the bet didn't came from you, why do you bring it out again or even why did you pay so much attention to it?

Halo: Reach released in September vs. COD: BO which launched in November. Guess which one is ahead in sales?

Dreamcast launched before the PS2 and yup...

Launching/Releasing earlier doesn't always mean higher sales.

BTW wasn't GT5 supposed to be released in early November? That would have had it out at the same time as Kinect (at least in NA). Blame Sony for not having more weeks of sales available for GT5, because they delayed it. ;-p

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

you win,.,,,

Gratz toastboy, you're the perdiction king of the week.

Congrats, toastboy.  Yet another wild prediction that proved true.

And for all of those backpeddling or trying to say this isn't a valid comparison, you miss the point.  He made the prediction back then and people mocked him saying it wouldn't happen.  Well it happen.  The end.

Around the Network

The years not over yet, I'd wait for NPD in January to make this thread.

Gilgamesh said:

What does NPD has to do with this? 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Gilgamesh said:

The final numbers?

Oh, Well

Gilgamesh said:
psrock said:
Gilgamesh said:

The final numbers?

NPD does not report addons numbers. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)