By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I demand an Apology - (Regarding Kinect sales and GT5)

There was a member who said he would bet me a perma-ban that GT5 would outsell Kinect this holiday. People called me a delusional fanboy for thinking Kinect would outsell GT5 this holiday. They called me crazy. They gave me facepalms and 'LOLZ'.

On GT5 second week Kinect already outsells it...

I'm not going to mention names but I will be the bigger man and forgive your immaturity. All I ask is that you guys apologize and BELIEVE me in the future.

Around the Network

Never! That was just dumb luck!

Above: still the best game of the year.

Kinect Adventures! (X360)
Microsoft
6 761,502 3,978,868
Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
3 680,736 3,630,713

Not much in it, but Kinect will win....cause it has also been released for longer.

Anyway, I'd say you got lucky cause you've made some horrible predictions in the past. No offence, but its true.

I didn't see the thread but if I did, I probably would have doubted you no matter which side of the argument you were on.  Anyway, I'll give you an apology.  Today, in my eyes, you are a "Toastman44562".

So now we compare a 6 weeks product with a 3 weeks product? What? Or I'm missing something...

Around the Network

And GT5 performed much better than many people expected.So,should they also apologize?Should another ''I demand an Apology'' thread be made?No.

It would be a total mess if everyone would make such threads just because some people didn't believe/laughed at them for stating something,and turning out to be true later.

I'm sure the people who ''doubted'' you know that they were wrong,you don't need to make a thread like this and possibly cause a fight.

toastboy44562 said:

There was a member who said he would bet me a perma-ban that GT5 would outsell Kinect this holiday. People called me a delusional fanboy for thinking Kinect would outsell GT5 this holiday. They called me crazy. They gave me facepalms and 'LOLZ'.

I'm not going to mention names but I will be the bigger man and forgive your immaturity. All I ask is that you guys apologize and BELIEVE me in the future.

hardware sales vs software sales...Kinect has been bundled with way more new units than GT5 anyways.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
toastboy44562 said:

hardware sales vs software sales...Kinect has been bundled with way more new units than GT5 anyways.

he just said there was no way kinect would outsell gt5...i think he meant this holiday and lifetime

Mordred11 said:

And GT5 performed much better than many people expected.So,should they also apologize?Should another ''I demand an Apology'' thread be made?No.

It would be a total mess if everyone would make such threads just because some people didn't believe/laughed at them for stating something,and turning out to be true later.

I'm sure the people who ''doubted'' you know that they were wrong,you don't need to make a thread like this and possibly cause a fight.

Yeah, you gotta see this side of the coin as well.

There were some epic fail predictions flying around... some predicted as low as 4 million lifetime for GT5.

toastboy44562 said:
ssj12 said:
toastboy44562 said:

he just said there was no way kinect would outsell gt5...i think he meant this holiday and lifetime

He could've been a new member. You know how they are.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E