By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I demand an Apology - (Regarding Kinect sales and GT5)

If we demand apologies by making threads every time a prediction fails, then we would only have apology threads...

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network

tagged for later...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Nsanity said:
4k1x3r said:

So now we compare a 6 weeks product with a 3 weeks product? What? Or I'm missing something...

Comparing $149.99 Kinect Sensor to $53.99 game.

Yeah but a $199.99 Wii outsells many $59.99 games. It's off - topic but you get the point.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Seece said:
ssj12 said:
Seece said:

So what? I'm sure the guy knew that. Stop trying to make allowances.

toastboy .. I think I need to declare you the best predictor here. You're the god BHR looks up to.

Toast isnt stating who made the bet, which if its a new member they wouldn't know that bundled = sales during the holiday season and better sales overall if the bundle becomes permanent which it seems it has.

Why do you think Kung Fu Panda sold so well? the 360 bundle.

Yes thank you SSJ I don't need telling the glorious Kung Fu Panda sold well because of bundling and not its amazing scores.

You don't need to be a member of this site to have common sense, it's pretty clear the thing would be bundled with HW. Who on earth would think differently ...

"thinks back to members I know of since I joined the site"

Without naming user names I think I could think of some people that didnt put that together when they first joined.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Nsanity said:
4k1x3r said:

So now we compare a 6 weeks product with a 3 weeks product? What? Or I'm missing something...

Comparing $149.99 Kinect Sensor to $53.99 game.

Or comparing a product that is clearly aimed at casuals to a hardcore racing simulation.

So or so, it was a weird comparison from the very beginning.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network
PureDante said:

Idk the backstory of your quarrel, but I do hope gt5 rapes Kinect in sales.

It won't... sorry better luck next time.

Signature goes here!

360 fans rubbing it  in big time with the great Kinect. So far, you guys have compared it to a console, a game, the ipad, soon God i think. 

Well, I'll be the first : I am sorry toast Kinect is a success.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
4k1x3r said:
jpain333 said:
4k1x3r said:

yes i'm sure you are....because it seems people made the bet that GT5 would outsell it knowing that Kinect was releasing eariler...

Oh okay, I was not aware of such a (stupi) thing. Thanks.

hey don't be a meanie lol....anyways it may not be a fair comparison but lets not forget GT is an established franchise and Kinect is new to the game (even with the big advert push). anyways not here for an arguement...

jpain333 said:
4k1x3r said:
jpain333 said:
4k1x3r said:

yes i'm sure you are....because it seems people made the bet that GT5 would outsell it knowing that Kinect was releasing eariler...

Oh okay, I was not aware of such a (stupi) thing. Thanks.

hey don't be a meanie lol....anyways it may not be a fair comparison but lets not forget GT is an established franchise and Kinect is new to the game (even with the big advert push). anyways not here for an arguement...

:p I was talking about the comparison itself, and you are right but snfr is right too

Or comparing a product that is clearly aimed at casuals to a hardcore racing simulation.

No matter what, this comparison is wrong is so many ways.

The better comparison in sales would be Kinect to the Wii Balance board. I predict the latter.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius