By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Epic Mickey Gamespot Review is 6.0 !!!

Mr Puggsly said:

I hope this teaches people try not to get excited about 3rd party Wii exclusives.

I've been let down so much myself.

Still has a decent meta score though. Can't be that bad.

Speak for yourself mister.

I'm actually playing the darn thing, and the game is great... probably my second favorite game of the year. ^_^

Although I must say, the difference of the different reviews out there is really interesting. I gues different people just have different expectations out of this game. However, my expectations (a solid action/platformer within a wonderfully detailed Disney world gone wrong) have been met and surpassed. Stupendously fun so far.

Around the Network

When I played the game at Comic-con some time back I had said it would be a 7-8 game. Of course the Wii fans on this site went ballistic on me but it seems that the problems I had with the game mirror what most of the reviewers are saying. Sometimes we just have to accept that a game is just not as good as you are hoping it to be and its not always some evil conspiracy to destroy some games

I didnt find the game bad and i might still get it when I clear up my library or the price goes down a bit, whichever comes first, im actually interested in the story. I might just get the graphic novel, or maybe they will make an HD port and fix some of the problems with the game (not holding my breath)

Oh, that's a bit disappointing. GameSpot reviews tend to be more in-line with my tastes than most sites, too. I'll still pick this up, but probably not at full price.

Hmm

really too much low.... really

Around the Network

So much emphasis on the camera

Gamespot can rot for this and their Other M "review"

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Honestly it sounds like the game just isn't that great. I think my initial thoughts/feelings were right, Specter may have a great philosophy but even his most widely loved game was not that big commercially.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Dear friends, do you want to have some different things? Whether you want to give your relatives and friends, take a few different exotic gifts? Whether you want to buy some cheap benefits of thing? So please, let us begin now!

Click on our website

======  (  www.etradinglife.com   )====

=

Will bring you different surprise

jordan air max oakland raiders $34a€“39;

Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini $25;

Christan Audigier BIKINI JACKET $25;

gstar coogi evisu true jeans $35;

coach chanel gucci LV handbags $36;

coogi DG edhardy gucci t-shirts $18;

=

=

ONLINE STOREa:

======  (   ww.etradinglife.com   )====

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

SOCCER JERSEY 16US

jordan shoes $32

======  (  http://www.etradinglife.com   )====
Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

======  (   ww.etradinglife.com   )====

Let's go to the Gamespot foruns and troll!

Above: still the best game of the year.