By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Epic Mickey Gamespot Review is 6.0 !!!

I have a strong suspicion that if this game had been on the HD consoles, it would recieve a 9.5

Around the Network
CrashDestroyer said:

What about other reviews?

Most are in the 80s. I don't know why just because of one review, people think the game is bad now =/.

People that wanted it to fail would instantly grab on the score that justify their assumption. The rest of the 80's no longer matter.

On topic, a 60 means is actually unplayable by the scoring standards.

@metallicube  oh please not really, i highly doubt that, the game itself is just not 9-10 material. I could probably see GI doing that kind of thing

Honestly, meta won't mean much for this game...if marketed right (they are marketing it well in the states nowadays) this could have some impressive numbers here in the next few month or so

Can't say the same for EMEAA tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Metallicube said:

I have a strong suspicion that if this game had been on the HD consoles, it would recieve a 9.5

Like GT5 ? :P

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
CrashDestroyer said:

What about other reviews?

Most are in the 80s. I don't know why just because of one review, people think the game is bad now =/.

Either they haven't heard of those, and/or they are really easily swayed.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

... I thought people didn't take Gamespot seriously anymore.

He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

- Douglas Adams

This game may be one where different tastes and desires lead to widely different opinions.

I have not gotten it yet but plan to.

Also, I think a lot of us, myself included, owe oniyide a bit of an apology for jumping on him for his unpopular but now seemingly accurate prediction regarding the game.

(@oniyide -- Sorry about doubting you).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

patapon said: