By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Epic Mickey Gamespot Review is 6.0 !!!

I have seen videos and it looks like fun for me but I think different people have different opinions

Around the Network

It is curious why reviewers have all sorts of double standards when reviewing certain titles.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Beuli2 said:

Let's go to the Gamespot foruns and troll!

How? They're burning all their bridges.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Metallicube said:

I have a strong suspicion that if this game had been on the HD consoles, it would recieve a 9.5

I have even stronger feeling that if this game had been on HD consoles, it would receive all 6's.

Antabus said:
Metallicube said:

I have a strong suspicion that if this game had been on the HD consoles, it would recieve a 9.5

I have even stronger feeling that if this game had been on HD consoles, it would receive all 6's.

But for being Disney and cute instead of dark and "mature", instead of for any gameplay problems.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

I think it got the same prob gt5 had. too much hype. 

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

SuperAdrianK said:
patapon said:

lol

LordTheNightKnight said:
Antabus said:
Metallicube said:

But for being Disney and cute instead of dark and "mature", instead of for any gameplay problems.

No. If this game would be on HD consoles, it would not get free points for being wii exclusive.

Antabus said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Antabus said:
Metallicube said:

No. If this game would be on HD consoles, it would not get free points for being wii exclusive.

You think those sites give bonuses for being Wii exclusive? Have you actually paid attention to them?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
Antabus said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Antabus said:
Metallicube said:

You think those sites give bonuses for being Wii exclusive? Have you actually paid attention to them?

After playing many high rated wii exclusives, yes.