By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Square confirms Final Fantasy XIII 360 for Japan, features cut content!

Ajescent said:
darthdevidem01 said:
forest-spirit said:
badgenome said:

Why the shit would this game need an easy mode? How would it even work? By placing you on a conveyor belt?

LOL @ Corridor of Memory

How about making it compatible with Kinect?

"Jump up and down to attack!"

Boy would someone have to jump up and down a lot.

Forget Wii Fit people

GET FFXIII if you wanna get thin

@Soriku

Stop stealing my jokes dude!

Instead of jumping, all they have to do is say "auto attack" for 8hrs and the win is theirs ¬_¬

lol only noobs play ffxiii with auto attack on

And we're trying to end Wii Fit's reign of terror here, since when have you become anti-PS3?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
wholikeswood said:

Yoichi Wada's twitter account is getting raped; this is doing SE's image a world of damage.

Based on Tetsuya Nomura's tweet, it also seems clear that Versus will be coming to 360 some time after the PS3 release...

The haters will be first in line to buy the game at midnight release and SE knows this!

wholikeswood said:

Yoichi Wada's twitter account is getting raped; this is doing SE's image a world of damage.

Based on Tetsuya Nomura's tweet, it also seems clear that Versus will be coming to 360 some time after the PS3 release...

Yawn

If anything the image of people overreacting is going down not SE.

Some people have made death threats to Wada on Twitter..thats hilarious! But it also shows which side is being silly right now.

Oh snap apparently the whole extra game play content was a misunderstanding. Read this.

“No reason” to bring FFXIII 360 International Edition west, says Square Enix

Square Enix has just told VG247 it has no plans to release the International Version of Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360 – that was announced this morning in Japan – to Europe and the US.

A Square spokesperson told us the Japanese re-release was “essentially identical” to the version America and Europe got in March this year for PS3 and Xbox 360, and that there was “no reason” to bring it west.

“This is the International version, essentially identical to the game that has already been released in Europe and the US – so there’s no reason to release this version outside of Japan,” the publisher said.

Defection detected. Again.

Square’s Shinji Hashimoto announced the new version alongside producer Yoshinori Kitase at a Microsoft press conference (via Andriasang) today, after a leak in this week’s Famitsu and an earlier leak in Dengeki magazine.

The game, an international edition known as “Final Fantasy XIII Ultimate Hits Edition”, will release on December 16 in Japan for a budget price of ¥4,980, according to the latest issue of Famitsu.

During the Microsoft conference, Kitase announced it will have an Easy Mode and a book known as “Corridor of Memory”.

He also confirmed that a novel to the game, known as Episode i, will be included, which details events after the game.

It was previously reported that it was a post-completion in-game quest, but Square clarified the situation in a statement.

“There is no new episode content. Early reports may be confused by a pre-order item accompanying first editions of the release called Final Fantasy XIII – Corridor of Memory, a book of original stories set within Final Fantasy XIII,” said a statement sent to VG247 by the publisher.

As with the US-EU version of the game, the new edition will be on three DVDs. It has the English voice-acting from the western version with Japanese subtitles.

Leona Lewis’ My Hands will be the theme again.

This will be the first 360 title in Square’s Ultimate Hits budget line.

Here’s the Japanese TV ad for the deal, featuring a massive X.

Lastgengamer said:

Oh snap apparently the whole extra game play content was a misunderstanding. Read this.

“No reason” to bring FFXIII 360 International Edition west, says Square Enix

Square Enix has just told VG247 it has no plans to release the International Version of Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360 – that was announced this morning in Japan – to Europe and the US.

A Square spokesperson told us the Japanese re-release was “essentially identical” to the version America and Europe got in March this year for PS3 and Xbox 360, and that there was “no reason” to bring it west.

“This is the International version, essentially identical to the game that has already been released in Europe and the US – so there’s no reason to release this version outside of Japan,” the publisher said.

Defection detected. Again.

Square’s Shinji Hashimoto announced the new version alongside producer Yoshinori Kitase at a Microsoft press conference (via Andriasang) today, after a leak in this week’s Famitsu and an earlier leak in Dengeki magazine.

The game, an international edition known as “Final Fantasy XIII Ultimate Hits Edition”, will release on December 16 in Japan for a budget price of ¥4,980, according to the latest issue of Famitsu.

During the Microsoft conference, Kitase announced it will have an Easy Mode and a book known as “Corridor of Memory”.

He also confirmed that a novel to the game, known as Episode i, will be included, which details events after the game.

It was previously reported that it was a post-completion in-game quest, but Square clarified the situation in a statement.

“There is no new episode content. Early reports may be confused by a pre-order item accompanying first editions of the release called Final Fantasy XIII – Corridor of Memory, a book of original stories set within Final Fantasy XIII,” said a statement sent to VG247 by the publisher.

As with the US-EU version of the game, the new edition will be on three DVDs. It has the English voice-acting from the western version with Japanese subtitles.

Leona Lewis’ My Hands will be the theme again.

This will be the first 360 title in Square’s Ultimate Hits budget line.

Here’s the Japanese TV ad for the deal, featuring a massive X.

WTF?

Around the Network

PLEASE SE let this come to North America!

This is getting blown way out of proportion...

darkknightkryta said:

WTF?

Like it says there isn't anything new within the game aside from the easy mode and the other extra the book called ''Corrador of Memory". There is no ''Final Fantasy episode 1" after all.

darthdevidem01 said:
Ajescent said:
darthdevidem01 said:
forest-spirit said:
badgenome said:

Why the shit would this game need an easy mode? How would it even work? By placing you on a conveyor belt?

LOL @ Corridor of Memory

Forget Wii Fit people

@Soriku

Instead of jumping, all they have to do is say "auto attack" for 8hrs and the win is theirs ¬_¬

And we're trying to end Wii Fit's reign of terror here, since when have you become anti-PS3?

Haven't you heard? I'm a troll!! ^_^

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Ajescent said:
darthdevidem01 said:
forest-spirit said:
badgenome said:

LOL @ Corridor of Memory

Forget Wii Fit people

@Soriku

Haven't you heard? I'm a troll!! ^_^

Reported for personal insults.