By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Square confirms Final Fantasy XIII 360 for Japan, features cut content!

Threads like this always cheer me up. The hate and anger from the dark side is most amusing.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

PLEASE SE let this come to North America!

You want easy mode or the book that badly?

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

You know what pisses me off most...

There's a fucking easy mode!

WHY does this pathetically easy RPG need an easy mode!

Are the little babies who sucked on the tittle of the endless tutorials bestowed upon them by games and latched on to the helping hands of the games they played like it was a lifeline too pathetic to even complete this game!?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

themanwithnoname said:
BenVTrigger said:

No I didn't read through the thread and I saw exclusive content and didn't realize that was confirmed fake.

BenVTrigger said:
themanwithnoname said:
BenVTrigger said:

No I didn't read through the thread and I saw exclusive content and didn't realize that was confirmed fake.

it's not necessarily fake, just not as everyone expects.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

So much for all the naysayers who said "games get cut content all the time, it was no different in relation to the PS3 and 360 version".....and this happens. 

In terms of releases, they had to be equal day and date...didn't say anything about releasing a year later. Oh well. I didn't even finish FFXIII

New Content is only a short story in a book about some events past the game, and the easy mode. So we didn't miss anything really. That book will be on the internet and it will be translated fast.

I can't wait for FFXIII to finally die.

All the articles it has created over the internet, time invested by journalist to write them and readers to read them, and the deforestation caused by its 30 page spreads every week in the last 4 years in japan alone.

BMaker11 said:

So much for all the naysayers who said "games get cut content all the time, it was no different in relation to the PS3 and 360 version".....and this happens. 

In terms of releases, they had to be equal day and date...didn't say anything about releasing a year later. Oh well. I didn't even finish FFXIII

It still in 3 DVDs so that "cut" has nothing to do with the space limitation of DVDs.

The "only" thing the 360 version did to the PS3's version was not being able to go back to pretty much half of the game which pretty much made every sidequest mission repetative in the same 3 areas. Gawd I hate this gen.

I just hope this version flops maybe then microsoft will finally realize they have no chance ever.